kendall jenner {request}

requested by kekeiik_me

being on the ellen show with kendall

you and your girlfriend, kendall, had been invited to the ellen show. kendall said she wouldn't be able to make it because she had a photo shoot which made you a little upset. "come onnn, kendalllll. pleaseeee?" you whined, "i cant do the ellen show without you!" "i'm sorry, babe, but i can't make it," she smirked which made you a little suspicious. "what's the smirk for?" "no reason," she laughed.

you waved at the crowd as cheered while you walked onto the stage. "miss y/n y/l/n!" you hugged ellen and sat down in your chair. "sorry ken couldn't make it today," you pouted. "oh that's alright. speaking of, she sent you a gift to apologize!" you were a bit confused, but moved over to lift the top off of the present next to the chair.

as you pulled the top off, someone jumped out of the box making you scream and jump back. "surprise!" kendall laughed. ellen and the audience could not stop laughing at your scared face. "KENDALL NICOLE JENNER! YOU SCARED THE BEJESUS PUT OF ME!" you put your hand over your heart which was beating rapidly. "sorry, babe, it was the perfect opportunity."

"well now that y/n's heart is beating again, it's time for a game of burning questions!" ellen cheered. the crowd and kendall joined in. "so i'm assuming you both know how it works, but i'm going to explain anyway. you answer the question and press the button after. the button has no use in the game, but it's fun! first question.."

the game had been going on for a few minutes now and the questions had been pretty chill until.. "so, y/n, do you still talk to your ex outside of filming?" the color stained out of your face and you felt kendall's eyes on you. the crowd murmured at the tension. "of course not! why would i do that? we only talk on set while filming when necessary."

kendall seemed happy with your answer, but you could feel the jealous energy. "oh i see! next question, who's a better kisser?" "obviously me, ellen," your girlfriend forced a laugh. you nodded in agreement, "definitely." the game dragged on until you and kendall said your goodbyes. you could tell she was still mad.

"i cannot believe that she asked you those questions!" kendall huffed, closing the front door of your house. "baby. it's okay, they were just questions. that's why the game is called 'burning questions.'" "whatever." she sat down on the couch and crossed her arms. "really, kendall?" you laughed and sat next to her. she didn't even look at you. you leaned over and kissed her. she uncrossed her arms and placed her hands on the side of your face. "yeah you're definitely the better kisser," you smirked. "shut up, y/n."