sabrina spellman {request}

requested by WoahBroTooFar
• • •
prompt: "please let me help you"

requested by WoahBroTooFar • • •prompt: "please let me help you"

sabrina trying to help you after you get hurt.

lately, you had been experiencing headaches and blurry vision when you attempted spells. no matter what you were trying to accomplish, you would get dizzy and lose your balance. you hadn't yet told anyone, let alone sabrina. you knew she would worry and you hated when she worried; she had bigger things to worry about.

you and sabrina were hanging out in your room and just talking about life when all of a sudden, you realized that you had to study for an upcoming test. "oh! i totally forgot about tomorrow's test! did you study yet?" you question the blonde. "test?" you laugh and look for your book. "now where is my- ah there it is." you point to your book that's across the room,"Pons meum- ah!" you feel a sharp pain spread through your head as you recite the incantation.

sabrina quickly looked to you with concern, "y/n, are you alright?" you pressed your fingers to your forehead and sighed, "yeah, sorry. i'm alright, no worries." you stood up to get the book, but could barely see. you tumbled backwards onto the bed. "y/n/n, are you sure you're okay? i can-" "no! no, i'm alright thank you for asking. really, you don't need to worry." sabrina was concerned, but decided that she couldn't push you anymore.

* * *

you fell to the ground and felt your head hit the cold wood. your vision has gone completely blurry, and you could only make out colors. a liquid that felt like blood dripped out of your nose, but you were too disoriented to check. "y/n!" sabrina immediately stopped what she was saying and rushed over to you. she grabbed your face and searched your eyes for what might have happened. you quickly sat up and removed her hands from your face.

"sorry about that, let's try again. i just got dizzy." you loved to stand up, but sabrina held you on your spot. "sabrina what are you doing? we need to finish this." "no, y/n, not until you tell me what is going on," she gripped both of your hands in hers. "nothing, sabrina! please let me do this!" you felt so bad for yelling that you started to cry.

"please let me help you. what's wrong?" she wiped a tear away from your cheek. you went to protest again, but she gave you a 'don't you dare' look.  "i can't do spells anymore. i- i don't know why, but every time i try-" you let out a sob that broke sabrina's heart. "shhh, it's okay. we'll figure this out. you and me right?" she gave you a small smile and you smiled as well, "you and me."

a/n: IM SO SORRY ik i suck at updating in a timely manner😗 extreme procrastination is my only talent. i tried my best with this, and hope i did okay! i haven't watched the show, so i did a bunch of research lmao. again sorry for the slow updates. love y'all!!🤍