kendall jenner {request}

WARNING: smut
• • •
requested by anon

WARNING: smut • • • requested by anon

meeting kendall at a party.

"guess who's coming tonight guys?" kendall looked up at her teammate, and awaited his answer. "y/n
y/l/n." her eyes widened as the rest of the football team cheered. "oh tonight is going to be so great, ken," andrew high fived the smiling football captain.

while the whole team was laughing and drinking with their girlfriends or boyfriends, kendall was sitting at the kitchen counter bored out of her mind. she twirled her keys on one hand as she downed a coke. "come on, ken, you're no fun! y/n will be here soon, but until then enjoy the party!" andrew's girlfriend stumbled into the kitchen to grab another drink and motivate kendall.

as if on cue, the front door opened to reveal the cheer captain. "hey, guys! sorry i'm late, we had prac- how did you all get here before me?" you laughed as you saw the rest of her cheer team partying. "because you take an hour long shower after practice every day," kayla giggled. you rolled your eyes and tried to hide your laugh.

kendall perked up at the sound of your voice, but decided to stay in the kitchen and wait for her cheerleader. "oh hey, kendall! whatcha doin' sitting in here when the party's out there?" you grabbed a coke and took a seat next to the football captain. "hey, y/n," kendall couldn't hold back her smile.

"i was just a little bored, but now you're here so i'm happy." you smiled at the girl, "sorry i was late, i was at the gym," you frown. "it's totally fine, and you look stunning," kendall complimented you. "thanks, ken." you took another sip of your coke but then felt kendall grab your hand. "wanna dance?" you nodded and followed the girl to the dance room.

the two of you got lost in the music and didn't even realize how long you had been dancing until you looked at your phone; 10:40. you quickly texted your mom that you were staying at a friend's tonight and put your phone back in your pocket.

"i like you. i know you probably don't like me back-" you cut kendall off by kissing her lips. whistles and cheers came from all around you. kendall smiled into the kiss and dropped her hand to your wrist, "follow me." as she pulled you out of the crowd, the chorus of "get it, y/n!" and "yeah, kendall!" faded away.

she pulled you into a room with simple, but pretty decor. "this isn't andrew's room right?" you ask "nope; guest room," kendall pushed you against the door and started leaving open-mouthed kisses down your jawline and collarbone. she tugged at the hem of your shirt, "take it off." you quickly tugged the material over your head, and the brunette continued on your neck.

soft moans were pouring out of your mouth as she left a dark hickey on your weak spot. her hands made their way to your butt and lifted you up against the door. she carried you over to the bed and gently laid you down. "are you sure about this?" kendall looked up at you. "yes, of course," you smiled back at her.

she smiled and lightly trailed her nails down to your shorts, hooking her fingers into the top of your shorts. "ken, no teasing. i need you," you bit your lip. "i can do what i want, babygirl, but since you asked..." she entered her fingers and took no time in moving quickly. you loudly moaned and grabbed onto her hair as she left more hickeys on your chest.

she came up to kiss you, "be quiet, babe. if you scream any louder they might call the police," kendall locked her lips. she sped up her pace and you threw your head back in pure bliss. "i'm close, ken," you moaned. "i know, babe." the brunette trailed kisses on your inner thigh and sent you over the edge. "oh my god, you're amazing," you breathed. she just smirked and kissed your temple. "be my girlfriend," you suggested. "of course."

a/n: sorry this took so long. smutty time stories take deep thought and consideration lmao.