kiara carrera

kie yelling at you for sneaking out

you couldn't tell kie that you were sneaking out because she would absolutely kill you. you just wanted to follow a small lead on finding john b's father. the plan became a little rocky, and you somehow happened to fall and cut your leg. the bleeding wasn't that bad, but you had to tie extra cloth around it.

as you slid back through your open window, your girlfriend's voice scolded you, "and where the hell were you, y/n? i was so worried about you! you cannot just lea- what happened to your leg?!" you rolled your eyes, "kie! shh! calm down! i'm okay. i was tracing a lead for john b." "he put you up to this? oh wait until he hears from me-"

"kiara!" this kept her quiet. she seemed to snap out of her rampage and remembered that you were injured. she gasped and ran to the bathroom to get a first aid kit; in response, you rolled your eyes again and sat down on your bed. the brunette came back into the room and kneeled in front of you to fix your leg.

"y/n, you cannot do this! you scared me half to death when you weren't in your room!" "i'm sorry, kie! i was just trying to help you guys; i know you've been working really hard at this." her gaze softened and she placed a quick kiss to your lips, "i know, but i can't have you getting hurt. i love you, okay?" you smiled, "i love you too."

a/n: thank you guys so much for 200k!🥺💗 love you guys.😌