jessica davis

jessica taking you on a date to monet's

you had the biggest crush on jessica and unbeknownst to you, she liked you too. so far, neither of you had the courage to make the first move.

right now, you were in physics class, but the only thing you were paying attention to was jessica. the way she concentrated while writing down her notes made you smile. she locked eyes with you, and you looked down while blushing profusely. she giggled softly and returned to her work.

after class, jessica had pulled you to the side of the hallway. "hey, y/n, would you like to.. maybe get some hot chocolate with me?" you were frozen. think, stupid brain. "i.. i- um.. would love you! to! sorry.. i uh meant to," you stuttered out. she giggled again and replied, "perfect."

the two of you were now outside of monet's. jessica held the door open for you and you shyly walked through, "thank you." "no problem, hun," she smiled at you. you blushed and looked away. jessica smirked loving the idea of her being able to make you blush.

you two sat down at a table and jess ordered two hot chocolates with extra whipped cream. you were amazed with the place. you've lived in crestmont your life, but have never been to monet's. "i love it in here," you pointed out. "me too, it's so homey."

there was a comfortable silence until you heard jess laugh. "what?" you asked as she was looking at you. "you have a little something on your lip. you felt the heat come to your face which made her laugh even more. "come here." she leaned over the table and gestures you to do so too. you leaned over the table, thinking she was going to wipe it with her finger. instead, she kissed you. you were in shock, but kissed back. "woah," she said as you two separated. you laughed at her comment and you two continued to have an awesome first date.