taissa farmiga {request}

requested by: @phoebeobrien96
• • •

asking taissa to the halloween dance

it was the friday before the halloween dance, and you still hadn't worked up the courage to ask taissa farmiga to the halloween dance, but you decided that today was the day. you were best friends with taissa when you two were little, but you haven't hung out since you were about thirteen years old. you still talk about small things, but nothing big.

her number was saved in your phone from an old group project, so you hoped she still had the same number. 'hey, taissa! can you meet me by the library pls? i have to ask you a question. -y/n' she responded a few seconds later. 'ofc, y/n, see you in a few! ;)'

you sped to the library to meet the blonde. she was leaning on the wall and looking at her phone. "hey, t!" you called her by her old nickname. she lifted her head and miles brightly at you, "hi, y/n/n. you had a question?" "oh-um yeah. i was wondering if you would-um want to go to the halloween dance with me?"

you prepared yourself for rejection, but her smile grew even brighter. "of course, i would love to!" "really? oh that's awesome! i'll text you with details?" "sounds great!" the two of you parted ways with huge smiles on your faces.

a/n: i can do a better one with an actual prompt next lmao sorry this is bad.