addison montgomery

purposely annoying addison at work on april fools

"y/n, i'm going to kill you," addison sighed from the kitchen of your shared apartment. you had eaten the last muffin that she had been looking forward to for two days. according to addison, today was the "perfect day" to eat the muffin. you were going to buy her a whole dozen more, but you wouldn't tell her yet because messing with her was hilarious.

"come on, babe! we have to get to work!" you yell from the front door. she glared at you and stomped to the car. you couldn't help but let out a small laugh, but she looked back at you so you quickly shut your mouth.

at work, you hadn't stopped playing your little jokes and you though addison would have killed you by now. you had purposefully recommend her for a new case when you knew that she already had a basically full day and then moved her surgeries around (which she hated).

you were taking a quick break in the break room when addison came in. she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw you. "you are in so much trouble," she pointed at you. you were a little scared at this point, but you couldn't give up now. "how have your surgeries been going?" you tries to hold in a laugh again.

you felt like addison's glare was going to light you on fire. "wonderful. hand me that bagel from the table please," she gestured to the last bagel on the break room table. "this one?" you picked it up and took a bite out of it. instead of staying to see her reaction, you ran past her laughing your head off before she could catch you.

you had planned for that to be your last joke because you could see how tired your wife was, but maybe one more couldn't hurt. you received a page from a nurse to the front desk, so you ran to the spot, but no one was there. maybe it was an accident. you received another one not a second later. this one pages you to o.r. 2.

you ran again to the room, and placed a mask over your face before stepping in. dr. sloan was performing a surgery and you asked him why you were paged there. "i don't know what you're talking about dr. y/l/n, no one paged you. now please leave my o.r., you're disrupting my zen," everyone stared at you as you apologized and left.

the last page called you to the on-call room. you figured now that it was addison getting you back for this morning, so you walked to the next room. you prepared to be met with addison in the on-call room, but instead you saw dr. karev and nurse olivia doing things that you wouldn't speak of. "y/n! what the hell?" karev threw a shoe at you. "oh- i- sorry!"

you ran out of the room with a bright red face just in time to be met with your wife's signature smirk. "getting some exercise today i see," addison laughed. "yeah yeah whatever. shoild we call a truce?" you held out your hand. "not yet," she pecked you're lips, winked at you, and walked in the other direction. the rest of the day should be interesting.

a/n: this was so cheesy and not how i wanted it to end, but here we are lmao.