vanessa morgan

trying to make breakfast for vanessa

you heard footsteps coming down the hall as you flipped a pancake that landed on the floor. vanessa walked in just in time to see you drop the pancake. "welp, now it's a floor cake," she laughed. you giggled along with her. "i was trying to make a nice breakfast and, well, as you can see i'm not that coordinated."

she walks over to you and wraps her arms around your waist. with you being a few inches taller than her, she could perfectly fit her chin on your shoulder. "are you sure you don't want to go out to eat? it's a lot less work," she asked. "no, i'm determined to make breakfast for you." you walked over to the island to get bread. she followed you, picking up and throwing out the pancake in the process.

"maybe, just maybe you'll be able to cook one day," vanessa laughed. "hey, it's a life goal, okay? you're my girlfriend, you should respect my needs and wants. vanessa leaned you against the island and put her hand on your thigh. "oh yeah? i'm pretty sure i respect your needs..." her eyes darkened as she dragged her nails inward, "and wants." you shivered at her touch, but she pulled away. "so how about a movie? or maybe the beach!"

your girlfriend skipped away from you as if nothing had happened. "hey that's not fair!" you wined rushing to turn the stove off. "all's fair in love and war!" she yelled from the hallway. you huffed and went to get dressed for the day.