alicia clark

being able to make alicia smile even during the apocalypse

you had been living with alicia and her family since this whole thing started. your parents were on a business trip when the outbreaks so you assumed that they were no longer alive. you've had a crush on alicia for years now, but never told her in fear of her not feeling the same way.

the two of you would flirt back and forth, but you were sure she wasn't taking it seriously. you decided to draw/write your feelings in a journal that you had found on the way. it was always hidden in your room somewhere, but today it had slipped your mind. you left it in the kitchen while you went to get something from your room.

the brunette looked around before picking up your journal. a smile spread across her face at your cute drawings of the two of you. the small little descriptions of the pictures made it even more adorable. alicia didn't notice the sound of your footsteps coming back. you stopped in your tracks when you saw alicia with your journal.

instead of confronting her, you tried to back up and leave, but it was too late. she had looked up from the book. your face turned bright red, "oh i- um. i'm sorry. i know it's cree-" before you could finish, alicia stood up and captured your lips in a soft kiss. "i like you too."