[+18] EXTRA: The night before the mission

About what happened between Kid and _____ after Toba's interruption in private

After the fortuitous encounter with Toba, Eustass took me to his chamber and threw me on the bed, still wrapped like a burrito with his coat.

He also threw himself on the bed, making me bounce a bit.

"Can you get me out of this?". I said while trying to free my arms. Kid let out a guttural laugh.

"Can't be helped", he took off the coat and threw it on his chair, "Although I liked the picture."

"Ha, ha". I answered with sarcasm. Kid replied by devouring my lips, continuing what we had abandoned before we had been interrupted.

My hands made their way to his neck, bringing him closer to me. Kid's fingertips were placed on my thighs, and he brought me close to him back; he didn't like to be told what to do. I almost rolled my eyes, if it wasn't because, after he took my shirt off, he was struggling with my bra's fastener, to no avail.

"Slow down, tough guy", I placed my hand on his forearm as a signal for him to stop, and I unfastened it myself, giving him a mocking smile at the end, "Ta-da."

Kid growled like a dog that was protecting a piece of meat, glaring with hatred at the bra. At a poor bra.

"I hate those things". He stated, changing his attention to my chest, starting to massage my breasts in a rough manner.

"Kid, could you be... less rough?". I looked at him pleadingly. The redhead looked back at me, slightly bothered. An inconspicuous blush appeared on his cheeks, giving in into the request.

"I'msorry". He grumbled, trying to be gentler. Had I made the great Eustass Kid apologize to me? I could die in peace now.

I smiled and caressed his hair, toying with his reddish locks while his mouth left marks on my neck, small bites, licks, kisses... I felt his hand on my waist, somewhat cold, but, at the same time, the touch was hot. He continued by taking off my shorts, this time with more success than with the top part.

Since Kid always walked around without a shirt on, there wasn't much of a difference, having him with just his pants on the bed. My hand timidly moved towards the hem of his pants, lowering them just a few centimetres with one finger while I plead Kid with my eyes. He smiled, pleased, and fulfilled my request.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers caressing my womanhood, no long after he decided to insert a finger, making me moan.

"Kid..."

He smiled and increased the intensity, taking care of my clit with his thumb. My back arched when Kid brushed past a specific place, making his smile grow wider. He reached a hand to his nightstand, taking a condom out of the drawer. Look at him, a well-prepared young man.

"You don't know how bad I wanted this". He placed a kiss on my forehead and put the rubber on his growing erection. I gulped, feeling nervous, and Kid noticed it.

A side of him wanted to stick his chest out cockily, feeling powerful, but he didn't forget about my previous request and caressed my cheek. I could tell, though, that he wasn't used to those things.

"Ehm...Don't worry", he cleared his throat while looking away, "I won't hurt you". A soft smile crept on my lips.

"I trust you". I brought his face close to mine with both hands, giving him a gentle kiss.

Kid took my hand, pinning it over my head and pinning myself on the mattress, situating himself in front of my entrance.

"Ready?". He whispered, starting to slowly enter. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to make the pain and discomfort dissipate. My body shuddered when he fully entered inside of me.

Kid started to move slowly, gritting his teeth while trying to control his impulses. From time to time, he panted next to my neck, making me get satisfying goosebumps.

He started to move faster, and each thrust became more and pleasant. Kid was nipping his lower bit, and I saw it was bleeding a bit. He kissed me at the same time he increased the pace, and I could taste the metallic aftertaste of the blood, the same way Kid did. After seeing his flushed face and his half-lidded amber eyes, I knew that it aroused him.

Our moans echoed among the four rooms of his cabin. They returned to me my pants, my heavy breathing, and Kid's. A funny feeling started to form in my lower abdomen, and my hands fondled his muscular back. I pressed my fingers into his pale skin, leaving a few scratches as if it was a canvas. My legs started to tremble slightly.

"Fuck-". Kid panted, followed by more intense thrusts than before. After a few more thrusts, I felt reached heaven, my gaze lost in the ceiling, and my head jerked back. I closed my eyes while I tried to recover the breath I had lost and bring back my heartbeat to normal.

Kid placed a simple kiss on my neck, laying down next to me, content.

"Don't you want to go back to the party?". I said, still with difficulty.

"You kidding?", he answered and I laughed. His tone changed, "I won't let anything happen to you in Fatamorgana. Not in this island, not on any island. Not you, nor the rest of the crew. You hear me?". His voice sounded a bit hoarse. I turned to him and nodded.

"I also won't let anything bad happen". I put my arm around his chest, nuzzling up against him.

A promise of loyalty made by both sides. Kid was not going to allow the crew to suffer; _____ wasn't going to let the people who had saved her from a meaningless life to suffer, either. They were the ones that made her open her eyes and find a new purpose. Because now she belonged to something again: The Kid Pirates.

 Because now she belonged to something again: The Kid Pirates