[+18] EXTRA: Between amber and sapphire

"_____, can you bring me a flour bag from the cellar?" Killer said

"Sure thing". I dried my hands with a kitchen cloth since I had been cleaning potatoes for today's dinner.

I opened the door. The room was in absolute darkness due to the late hours, and I walked towards the flour bags.

"Shit, it's so heavy...". I could barely lift one. I left it on the floor again to try and grab it in a better way. I didn't want to end up covered in flour. A sound behind me interrupted my manoeuvre.

"Killer?". I asked, confused.

"That's my name".

"No, dumbass. I mean, what are you doing here? I wasn't taking that long". I pointed to the bag, letting him know I was coming right back.

"And I'm the dumbass...". He sighed and pinned me to the wall. He took off his mask with a hair movement that would be the envy of shampoo adds.

"W-what are you doing?". My surprise was muffled by the blond's wild kisses.

I didn't take long to kiss him back. I didn't expect Killer's lips to be so soft. His lipstick had a... cherry aftertaste? Killer's hands traced my waist delicately, lifting, by accident, my shirt. His cold fingers brushed past my exposed skin, earning a goosebump from me.

"I hope you don't mind...". He placed a soft kiss on my neck. "I thought about bringing more company". I looked him in the eyes, confused for a second until I saw Eustass' silhouette enter the cellar. Only the faint light from the deck lighted up the room we were in.

"You started the fun without me?". He took off his coat and let it fall.

Without previous notice, Killer's strong arms lifted me and pushed me away from the wall to make me sit on a barrel. He took my thighs to position himself between my legs. That gesture left me breathless.

Kid had made its way behind me, moving away strands of my hair. When he had my back exposed like a canvas, he bent down to kiss my shoulder. A kiss, another kiss... On the shoulder, on the neck... His mouth kept going up, and when he reached my ear, he whispered:

"Feel free to moan my name". Without looking at him, I felt his smirk while he pronounced those words.

"You'll have to earn that, Kid. I won't be left behind". Killer answered back, mockingly. The blond's hands caressed my legs teasingly while his lips traced a path of kisses from my chin to my chest. A sigh escaped from my lips.

My left arm was lifted, holding Kid's neck while he devoured my neck with passion, leaving small marks; my other hand was placed on Killer's nape, my fingers intertwined with his golden locks. Some messy strands of his hair fell on my shoulders, tickling me.

A moan almost escaped my throat and Kid started to fondle my breasts while Killer took control of my mouth, inserting his tongue in my mouth, exploring it with expert movements. I didn't know if I was going to have enough air for the rest of the night. My cheeks, already flushed, told me that the answer was probably "no".