Chapter 11 L.O.V.E

Alex's POV

I was in my room humming LOVE by Frank Sinatra while spinning in circles smileing widely.

"L is for the way you look at me.

O is for the only one I see.

V is very very extra ordinary.

E is even more than anyone that you adore.

And love is all that I can give to you,

H

Love is more than just a game for two" I kept singing feeling giddy and smileing.

"Wow, Alex you didn't tell me you could sing" louis said from behind me and I turned rolling my eyes a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"I didnt tell you I could sing for a reason ya know lou, I cant sing" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"You know you deny yourself to much right??" Louis asked with a smirk.

"Yes, yes I do" I smile

Oh, I just came up here to tell you we are going out so dress pretty, not like your not already beautiful" louis smiled sweetly

and I blushed hard and louis smiled wider an walked out the room shutting the door behind him, I just love louis and the boys too much. SOOOOO MUCH!!! Dont you just love love!?

I showered than brushed and changed into a dark blue strapless dress and when it got to my hips it flared out like a tutu and it went tp my knees and I chose blue open toed heels and I put on a blue heart necklace and some bangles and I did my blue makeup and I was finished. Than I grabbed my matching blue clutch with golden chains and I slipped on my family ring that lou got me than I went and grabbed a head band with a very large bow on it and plopped it on my head and I opened my door and walked out skipping down the hallway.

Than I got to the stairs and walked down them smileing brightly, if you smile the world smiles with you! I got to the bottom and went to the kitchen and of course I saw niall in the kitchen and I smiled.

"Hi niall!!!" I smile rushing over to him giveing him a kiss on the cheek and hugging him tightly as he laughs and hugs me back.

"Um, alex are you ok??" Niall asked smileing and I pulled back to look at him.

"Why, wouldnt I!? I feel so amazeing!! I could fly" i laugh.

"I wouldn't be suprised if you could" niall said makeing both of us laugh.

"Hey guys" I hear harry say than I turn to see a happy smileing harry.

"Harry!!!" I squeal rushing over to him giveing him a kiss on the cheek and a great bear hug and he laughs hugging me back.

"Niall what did you do to her?!" Harry asked

"Nothing, she just came and was.....that." niall said

and I just smiled still and broke from his grasp and I pretended that I was danceing a waltz with a stranger while humming the song.

"Da, da da da da da, da. Da da!!" I sang to the tune of the catchy love song still danceing.

"Um, alex why?" Liam asked. An I stopped danceing to look at him.

"Isn't love just...love!!" I shreiked happily and started back up again and he chuckled.

"What's wrong with lexy??" I heard zayn ask

"She said that love is just love. I dont get it" liam said.

"You don't have to get love!! Love is a feeling that is unexplained and it makes you feel all fuzzy inside and makes you want to sing the love song!!" I shout and I hear all the boys laughs.