Chapter 36 Let's Fly

Alex's POV

We soon arrived at the airport, during the short drive there we were able to bond with our driver. Apparently Niall allowed for him to join our 'gang' without having second thoughts, we now had an actual escaped prisoner in our supposed gang that was nothing but an imagination. But I had to say, on the ride to the airport it was pretty darn fun.

"So how much does the ride cost? Zayn asked reaching into his pocket.

"It's on me, be free my friends. Be free!!" He shouted as we looked at him strangely, Niall saluted him before we darted inside the airport. We easily made it through the crowds, but it wasn't as easy as you would have thought. Especialy with security guards chasing you down. We split up before making it to the gate of the jet, we got inside the jet and the door immediately closed as we fell into our seats panting heavily.

"Man, i'd expect for myself to get used to these chases after all that we've been through. But they're still frightening and tiring as I remember them." Harry mumbled.

"Can someone please explain to me why you all need a jet to Austraila?"

We turned to see Paul standing behind us in the doorway from the back of the plane, he had to have known our plan. But if he did know than he would just tell us to hand over all the information we had and tell the authorities to handle it. Everyone knew that in the movies and shows the cops always end up at the worst times, they were always late or too stubborn to do what they're told.

"Paul!" Harry yelled before running to hug him.

"Get off of me, what are you guys doing on this plane!? Especially Alex and Eleanor, you both are supposed to be resting up in the hospital!" Paul exclaimed.

"Louis is in Australia, and we're going to get him." Eleanor answered

"How do you know that for certain?" He asked with his arms crossed. We than got out all of our information while the airplane began to roll down the runway, Paul sat in a chair while the airplane took off. His sat there with all of our data in his hands, running over our ideas in his head.

"This is a very well thought out plan, i'm impresssed. But that doesn't mean that you boys can go on the mission, Alex and myself can go. But you boys and Eleanor have to stay on the plane back here, this isn't safe enough for you five." Paul spoke up.

"Nope, nope, nope. Sorry Paul, but we're going to save out best friend. Plus Eleanor is a prime piece for this puzzle, if she's not there it'll mess the whole thing up because thats who Aisha is expecting. We're using the element of suprise on this one, and if she see's one of us instead of her we're gonners." I pleaded before he sat there and sighed.

"Fine, but I am coming with you. If something happened to either one of you I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." Paul spoke pulling out a backpack stuffed with things from above his head in the storage compartment.

"Aw, Paul you do care!" Harry smiled before hugging him tightly.

"I said get off." Paul sighed

"Thanks Paul, we really do appreciate it." Liam smiled

"Yea yea, how did you guys even get out of the hospital? Both of you should still be recovering and Eleanor doesn't even half a wheelchair!" Paul exclaimed.

"We simply escaped from the hospital, oh and we'll just buy one once we get to Australia." Niall shrugged.

"Wait, you escaped from the hospital!? No wonder there are so many policemen and guards looking for you all over the city, now that those guards out there saw you running onto the plane they'll know you're not in this country anymore!" Paul sighed.