Chapter 9 The Honest Truth

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME CRY RIGHT NOW!!!! OMG 16 STINKING VOTES AND OVER 493 VIEWS!!!! OK ITS SETTLED I AM CRYING!!!! OK JUST ENJOY THIS!!! :')

Alex's POV

It was a beautiful day today, which is why I decided to stay inside.

"Come in" I say pulling my earphones out, sat up on my bed, and Louis came in smiling and closed the door behind him and sat on my bed.

"He Lou" I said giving him a swift hug and he hugged me back.

"Alex why didn't you tell me" He said smiling and my eyes widened, on no time for the embarrassment.

And my cheeks grew hot, "uh t-tell you uh w-what Lou" i said looking away and scratching my neck nervously.

"You know what i am talking about Alex....or is that even your real name???" He said narrowing his eyes and leaning closer to me. I couldn't take it and i snapped.

"ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!!....its true, my real name is Alexandriana" I sigh and I turn red hot

And he looked at me strangely one eyebrow raised and he was looking at me like I was crazy.

"I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about who ate the last carrots" he laughed and i turned even hotter

"Don't be embarrassed love, Alexandriana is a beautiful name. I really like it, it sounds like an exotic city undiscovered" he smiled and i laughed

"Thanks Lou" I smile

"Well i'm gonna go out and do some more crazy things" I say grabbing my leather jacket

"Don't get into trouble" he joked

"No promises!!" I smiled climbing over to the fire escape. I blew him a kiss and he caught it before stuffing it in his pocket, I got to the street and decided to look around. After several hours I become bored, and decide to head home. Just as I was climbing over the fire escape I heard knocking before Louis walked in.

"Hey Alexandriana" he smiled and I laughed.

"What?" He asked

"I have to get used to my name" I smiled.

"No, you have to get used to Alexandrian Tomlinson" he smirked and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Who is this Alexandriana?" I hear Niall say from outside the door, I yank it open and they come piling in and Dani on the top.

"Hiya!" she laughed and rolled off the dog pile before standing up and brushing off her clothes.

"Yea who is this Alexandriana?" Harry smirked walking up to me and Louis.

"That's my real name" I sigh blushing.

"Really? I like that name! It's really pretty and different, it really suits you love" Zayn said slinging an arm over my shoulder. Recognizing my embarrassment, he looked me in the eyes with a sincere smile. I blushed darker and Louis caught onto this and he smirked wiggled his eyebrows at me and I glared playfully.

"Louis shut up!" I laugh and shove him onto my bed, he rolled on it laughing hysterically holding his stomach.

"What did I miss between the eye convos??" Liam asked eyeing us both strangely

"Nothing...absolutely nothing" Louis smirked before I hit him over the head with a pillow.

"Well i'm gonna hit the hay" I sigh and they all nod in agreement.

"We were just about to go to bed because we have to leave for Philadelphia in the morning" Liam said.

"Really! I have got to pick out some stuff for the weather there." I grumble. 

"Aren't you going to pick out some sundresses??" Dani asked and I almost choked on my own tongue.

"Me, dresses? I think i'm gonna be sick." I murmur.

"OK one thing for sure, when you go to Philly. You are going to buy 5 sundresses, no doubt you are buying them!" She said.

"Cant make me" I smile.

"What if I just bought you five sundresses???" She said smirking.

"Liam i'm sad to say this but i'm going to have to kill your girlfriend" I smirk and they laugh.

Than they leave me so i can change into my pj's, I sit in front of my mirror brushing my hair aggressively. I give a sharp tug and I realize that the brush is stuck.

Than there is a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say turning towards the door and Louis walks in in his blue and white striped pj's.  

He smiles at me but he than looks at my hair and turns his head to the side and he laughs.

"It got stuck" I say pointing to the brush lodged in my hair, and he chuckles before walking towards me.

"I think I can help....Harry go grab the butter!" He yells and seconds later Harry busts into the room with a spoon and a tub of butter.

"Lou I don't think that'll wo-"

"Shhh my child...let the master work his magic" he said putting a finger to my lips then he runs out of the room and Harry looks after him. He turns to me and shrugs before sitting on my bed and he just looks at me smiling.

"You know he really loves you, right??" He said smirking.

"Of course I do....how could I not" I say smiling down at the ring on my finger.

"Good, because he really needs you" He said

"Just as much as I need him" I smile back, then Louis runs back in with toast and he grabs the tub of butter.

Then he sits behind me and tugs at the brush but it doesn't hurt.

Much.

"You'rea tough one aren't you?" He said and it came out with a loud pop, I looked back to see Louis only holding the handle of the brush.

"Back to square one" I smirk and he laughs.

Then he grabs scissors and cuts it out.

"There, it Is a beautiful porcupine child! A very red color, exotic for its own kind!" Louis says dramatically and I laugh.

"Thanks Lou" I chuckle

"All in a days work of Super Man" He says striking a pose.

"Night guys!!" Harry chuckles and he walks out.

"Night, night don't let the bed bugs bite!!" He said and I squeezed him into a hug and he squeezed me back and he ruffled my hair.

As soon as he left I smiled.... at my my new life, being happy with my new awesome father and friends traveling across the world seeking out their dreams! Yea lets just say my life couldn't get any better. But you always know destiny could always ssqueeze in just a bit more.

********************************************************************************

Yea I know super short :p