Chapter 8 The New Dynamic Duo

OMG!!!!! 380 READS!!!!! OMG OMG I AM HYPERVENTILATING!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! i really enjoyed writing the last part of my recent chapter, when boobear was cuddling with Alex. Its just TOO CUTE!!! :) so enjoy this chapter my peeps!!! 

*********************************************************************-******

Alex's POV

Me and Lou were still cuddling, its been about 16 minutes already. Time goes by fast without even realizing. I was still holding Louis, while I was leaning against his head board with his own head resting against my shoulder. With his warm breath coming out in hiccups and his wet eyelashes fluttering trying to get tears out of the way, every couple of moments I felt a tear drip from his chin and land on my shirt. He would squeeze me every once and a while as I stayed with him, to reassure him that everything was going to be ok.

"What did you do about people making fun of you??" Lou suddenly asked out of the blue, his voice hoarse and cracking as he squeezed me again.

"I did many things.... first I stood up for myself but that never worked, so I tried to ignore them but that didn't work either. I came to the last straw and....attempted suicide" I say and I feel my eyes water as Louis tenses beside me.

"27 attempts.... then they had to send me off to rehab, I still get those threatening thoughts. But I try to do something to get my mind off it...but it doesn't always work. So martial arts is my escape...how I get set free" I sigh

"Don't ever listen to what they say.... about your dad or if they say anything negative about your looks. You are beautiful and so what your dad left.... i'm here now and i wont leave you. Lets forget about the past and move on to the present....alright??" Louis said and I nodded before he smiled.

"Good" he said and pecked me on my cheek.

I know what you're thinking, you're probably confused as hell when it comes to the reference of my father. You see, I had two dads throughout my life time that are still deep within my memory. As you know my first dad left when he found out about my existance, but my second dad left because another woman had stolen his heart.

I didn't blame my second father as much, my mother wasn't the type of woman to drop everything for him or care for him realy. It was all about her, but I kind of blame him for not taking me with him. I guess he didn't see me as good enough, so he left me to rot away with me mother. Even when he saw something so grand in front him, he still ran off in search of the next best thing. Even though I was right there in front of him, and he was blind to me.

We squeezed each other smiling than we pulled apart than we both stood, we walked out the door but when we opened it the boys came falling in.

Than Harry looked up and smiled.

"SURPRISE!!!" He shouted giving jazz hands

We all laughed, I looked at Louis and winked. He winked right back with this new sort of sparkle in his eyes.

"I don't know whats going on here....and I don't like not knowing things" Niall said narrowing his eyes at both of us.

This made me and Louis laugh and me and Louis skipped along the hallway and than Louis hoisted me on his back and ran down the stairs as we both laughed like lunatics than we came down the stairs but Louis still wanted to hold me on his back so i wrapped my arms around his neck comfortably.

Then Liam came chasing after us.

"GUYS I THINK YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS!!!!" Liam shouted

Than Louis set me down as Liam shoved his iPad in my hands and everyone stormed around us, than i saw a dude with a camera and he was walking past a familiar ally, than i saw myself in the camera.