Chapter 6 Can't Go Home

WOW!!! 222 READS YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTLY OUTSANDING!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZAYN BRILLIAM PHINOMINAILL FABULOUIS AND EXTRODINHARRY!!!!!! SO ENJOY U DESERVE IT!!

Alex's POV

I was sitting on the window ledge looking out to the vast area of New Zealand, looking at my new surroundings for the next week. Than after this more moving and more and more and more, I kept going deeper into thought but than my door opened and I didn't bother looking at all.

"Theres alex!!! Zayn's beautiful GIRLFRIEND!!!" Louis said hurrying in and slinging an arm over my shoulder.

Than I gave him a wide eyed death glare.

"Just play along" he wispered through his full cheesy smile.

And I saw who I guess was paul, look at us weirdly and I just put on the most realistic smile on my face that I could for the moment. Then he smiled right back at me,

"Well you must be the beautiful Alex zayn is MADLY in love with huh?" He asked laughing and just when I was about to open my mouth...

"I CANT LIE TO YOU PAUL!!!!!! Me and harry kidnapped Alex from California and she isn't dating Zayn!!! Please dont kill us!!!" Louis squeaked and we all looked at Louis with our mouths agape in disbelif.

"You have got to be joking right??" Paul asked eyes widened

And we all shook our heads, just than my phone in my back pocket began to ring. It rings making the familiar ringtone for my mother, and I couldn't help the smile to appear on my lips.

 I put it on speaker so Paul and her can deal things out about how in the world I am going to get back to Cali. "Alex!!!! Someone is in the house!!!" she wispers into the phone.

"Mom aren't you worried about me?......at all?" I ask my voice cracking at the end.

"Who cares about YOU anymore, since you've been gone i've had the time of my life!!! And its all about ME NOW ME ME ME ME ME!!!! GOT THAT!!! AND DONT BOTHER COMEING HOME BECAUSE IF YOU DO I'LL JUST KICK YOU OUT!!! NOW HELP ME!! DONT WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF HELP M-"

I hang up not worrying about my mom missing me, of how much I wish to be with her or just to see her annoying self treating me like a kid. How she always packed me lunch and always put a note in them telling me how much she loved me, and saying how she wished for me to enjoy my day. And how I would always get so annoyed of them and throw them away just wishing they wouldn't exist.

But I want those notes now, I want her to treat me like a little kid again with a fake Barney at my birthday parties. And how every morning she would pinch my cheeks admiring how i grow each time,  how every day that I went home she would almost tackle me to the ground in hugs because I was the only part of family she had left since dad and mom divorced.

As all of this was running through my mind, tears were falling like niagra falls. Smearing all my makeup with my hand clutching the phone, and i feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Lex, you ok babe??" I recognized it as Lou's voice.

I just squeezed my eyes tighter wishing this was a dream, and my lips quiver as I let a small sob escape my lips. I squeeze the phone tighter and then it breaks entirely, all you hear is the loud snap and the peices falling to the ground like my heart.

Than Zayn pulls me into him, his hand around my back and the other stroking my hair. He pecks my forehead, than I bury my face in his chest and I sob balling my fists gripping his shirt almost makiing it tear and I can't help but repeat over and over.

"No Zayn, please tell me that this is a dream!!" I begin to shout into his chest my tears staining his white shirt.

And I hear the door gently close and i tare away from him sobbing madly putting a hand to my head and paceing the room.

"Pack my bags Zayn, I need to go back!!" I sob trying to look for my bag

"She wont be there al-"

"No, she has to be there!! She's my mother for god's sake!!" I cry again and tearing at my hair

Than he walks over to me and pulls me into him and bridal style picked me up and sat down on my bed, as he rocked me back and forth trying to soothe me the best he could.

"zayn nooo i h-have to goo hooome!!!" I cry again.

"You cant, she wont be there" he wispered still rocking me amd i start sobbing again and he just comforted me.

"I know ....I know. Just let it all out Alex. I'm right here, I wont leave you" he wispered

 I let all my emotions flow out of me not holding them in anymore, then after over half an hour I cried out all my tears. And all the emotion that came out were my wimpers now and then. But Zayn was still there, holding me making me feel loved again while quitely sang to me as we both lay in my bed with my head on his heart and our arms around each other.

I fell asleep as i heard him singing the last part to moments and than i drifted off into sleep.