Chapter 32 Where, Oh Where is my Lou?

Ok, so i've decided to do this chapter from Louis's point of view. It's honestly about time he gets a part of his own, because he's boss and stuff. Ok i'm just gonna stop talking and let you read.

********************************************************************************************************************

Louis's POV

Pain.

That was all I felt at the moment, just pure pain coursing through every vein of my body.

I opened my eyes to see a bright light overhead, a loud pounding was all I heard. Not to mention the loud obnoxious laughter that rang in my ears like a haunting tune, but the laughs I heard were so familiar. So heart achingly familiar that it made my heart convulse rapidly inside of my chest, my eyes adjusted to the blinding light above. The walls were a bright neon green, multicolored paint splashes were thrown here and there against them.

This wasn't my hospital room.

"Oh look, little Lou is awake! How are you darling?"

That sickeningly sweet voice, it could only belong to one certain monster. The monster that took my Alex away from me, the monster I swore that I would kill the last time I saw her face.

Aisha.

I was able to look down at myself, I was clothed in baggy sweats and a plain white shirt. What the hell happened to my hospital gown?

"Where is my-"

"Hospital gown? Yea i've done away with that, those things are most uncomfortable aren't they?" She smiled

"Did you-"

"Touch you? Oh heavens no, why would I touch such a grotesque being like you? I would have to burn my hands off if I did that." She chuckled

"Excuse me? You're one to talk, and I am very sexy if you didn't know. Just in case you were, oh I don't know.....shot in the head!?" I shrieked the last part

"Oh yea, such good times we had didn't we?" She laughed

"Uh I have a question to ask you if you don't mind." I tried

"Ok, ask away."  She smiled walking over to a neon orange couch and plopping down onto it.

"So, how the hell are you alive? I'm getting really sick and tired of surprises." I sighed

"It's quite simple actually, the cop that shot me was a good friend of mine. We're really close you know, we had a plan set up way before we kidnapped your daughter that Eleanor didn't know about. He didn't shoot me fully in the head, he only scratched a bit of a gash. So I got a new haircut since I would look kind of funny, don't you just love it?" she smiled before standing and twirling in front of me.

"Yes you look darling princess, now tell me what this so called plan was." I demanded rolling my eyes from where I was strapped down on the table with brown leather belts.

"Ok, so the plan was that I would get you into surgery right? Than I was one of the doctors that wheeled you out of the infirmary, we switched you out with a look alike dummy that was filled with cranberry juice. We told the other doctors during surgery that your heart had stopped, and that you weren't very likely to make it. That would leave Eleanor with so much guilt and pain because she would think it's all her fault that all of this stuff happened." She giddily spoke

"She wouldn't have time to feel guilt because she's dying..." I sniffled

"Dying? Where the hell did you get that information?" She spoke before busting into laughter

"What do you mean? When I went to visit her before the surgery on her clip board it said that she had lots of brain force trauma, that a part of her brain was so badly damaged that her brain was shutting down completely." I asked as my heart began to pound at the possibility of her living.

"Oh, they must have put the wrong clipboard. She's just fine, she's just paralyzed from the waist down." She shrugged as I sighed shakily and a tear slipped down the side of my face out of joy.

"But she won't be alive for long, I still haven't told you why you are here." She smiled

"What do you mean by that? Don't you dare hurt her!" I yelled as I began to tug at my restraints.

"I won't be the one to hurt her, she's gonna hurt herself for me. All you're here for is some bait at the end of the line, it's so easy to make her squirm you know. I'm basically call her phone several hours from now striking a deal with her, one of my guards is her doctor so this will be quite easy. I give her the option, kill herself in the hospital, or here in front of you so that you'll be the last face she see's. In exchange for that is your freedom my dear Louis, she'll do just about anything for you won't she? So it won't take very long to make her choice." She explained walking up to me and leaning over me as my eyes watered.

"D-don't do this, please don't hurt my El! What do you want out of this?" I choked out as I began to cry helplessly.

"Her happiness, i've been stripped of everything that she loves. So it's her turn." She cackled

"Don't think that my Alex and my friends won't do anything, they'll find me and set me free. Than guess what I'm gonna do next?" I spoke through my tears.

"Now what is that Mr.Tomlinson?" She wondered

"I will kill you Aisha, I will slit your throat and watch you bleed to death." I sneered

"My, my Mr.Tomlinson. Is that a threat?" She chuckled

"No, a promise." I smirked staring into her eyes as I sat up, her smirk quickly turned into frown as she studied me.

"Very well." She spoke before she turned away from me, but quick as a flash she turned around and gripped my face in her warm hands and pressed her lips to mine.

OH MY GOD GET THIS LEECH OFF OF ME.

I struggled to get her off of me but I couldn't move any of my limbs, she smiled against my lips and squeezed me tighter. She quickly pulled away and I gasped for breath as I squirmed away from her and began to scream.

"MOUTH RAPE! MOUTH RAPE!" I screamed trying to scoot away.

"That's why i've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you Louis, you always knew how to make me smile. I never knew why you went for Eleanor in the first place, especially since I can give you so much more." She smiled as my eyes widened and I screamed louder.

"RAPE WHISTLE!! GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME!!!" I pleaded

"Now Louis, it isn't rape unless you want it." She chuckled while smoothing her hand down my chest, and my skin began to crawl as I shivered.

"That's the thing, I DON'T WANT IT." I shouted

"Of course you do Louis, that's why after Eleanor kills herself i'm not gonna let you go. I'm going to keep you here so we can be together forever, how we both wanted it to be." She smiled

"OH HELL TO THE NO LET ME GO!!" I tried pulling my wrists and ankles as I struggled and just bruised my wrists.

"Aw come on Louis admit it, who wouldn't want this?" She laughed

"Me! I DON'T WANT IT. Your boobs are like sacks of saggy potatoes, your face looks like you're a clown and your skin is so orange I would mistake you as an orange!." I cackled

"But you'd drink my orange juice wouldn't you?" She winked stroking my hair.

"I don't want to get chlamydia on my tongue!" I shrieked before she threw her head back in laughter.

"Oh Louis you're so funny, I'll see you for dinner alright?" She smiled before pecking my lips and I gagged right after, she walked out and I felt my restraints suddenly unlatch manually. I leaped out the table and put my head in my hands.

Come on you guys, I know you can find me.