Chapter 21 Drama Bomb!

Hi!! So first I want to dedicate this chapter to SaraTheAwesomest because she is literally awesome!!

And also you can can contact me if you have any questions, advice or just want to talk.

(I am a lonely squirrel)

Twitter- xQueenRejectx

Instagram- xqueenrejectx

********************************

Harry's POV

Did you see it?

The way Zayn was holding her so close to him.

I wanted to hold her like that.

No, stop it Harry. She doesn't love you like that, she is madly in love with Zayn and nothing could change that.

The way they looked into each others eyes. And smiled, the way they kissed and just loved each other.

What I realized was that I didn't actually love Alex, I fell in love with the way Zayn and her loved each other. I wanted a love just like theirs, with someone that loved me as much as Alex loved Zayn.

I needed just a bit of love, I had to tell Alex that I was in Love with her all this time but that I realized I was in love with the way they loved.

*

"Alex, can I talk to you alone?" I asked as she was throwing darts at the target in the living room.

"Uh, yea sure" she smiled and I walked with her to her room and when we entered she closed it behind us.

"So what's up?" She asked

"I'm just going to come out with it, I love you" I say and her eyes widen

"Wait wah" she asked standing from her seating on the bed.

"I- I love you- but not until I just realized that i didn't love you like that. I fell in love with the way you and Zayn loved and I wanted a relationship just like that." I explained and she nodded

"I-I just wanted to get that off my chest, and can I ask a favor of you" I asked

"Yea, shoot" she smiled again

"Can you um.....kiss me?" I asked

"Harry, why would you ask that?" She gasped

"I don't love you like that, I just want a feel of what it's like to feel the type of love you and Zayn have. Please? You can image that Zayn is me." I stuttered shyly.

She looked at me for a long time before just nodding her head and murmuring something under her breath.

"Ok, fine. But this is only a one time thing, after this I can help you find a girlfriend ok?" She smiled and I smiled and nodded.

Before I knew it her eyes were closing and and she was lightly pursing her lips as she leaned in.

I couldn't believe this was happening....

Her lips came to mine and I felt it, I felt the love that she showed Zayn every time that they kissed. And I wanted a love exactly like theirs, no doubt about it.

Just than the door opened.

"Hey babe I was wondering if-"

Me and Alex parted and there was Zayn, standing in the doorway and looking at us with his mouth parted slightly.

He looked so crushed and heart broken.

Why did I do this!

"Zayn" we both said at the same time.

He just stood there frozen, but than a tear fell from his eye as he looked at Alex with so much hurt.

He wiped it away and quickly hobbled out of the room with his cane and I heard a door slam. I looked to Alex and she looked worse, her light amount of makeup was running and her face was red.

She got up and attempted to run to Zayn's room with her cast boot. I heard her banging on the door and sobbing loudly as she called for him.

The other boys were out shopping for groceries and things around the house so Louis wouldn't be there to comfort her or to yell at me.

I put my head in my hands regretting what I just did, why couldn't I just move on like everyone else?

I hear Alex shuffling in the hallway and the front door slam, leaving me all alone.

What have I done?

*

Alex's POV

Why did I do it!

I could of just said no!

But I just had to kiss Harry to make him know what me and Zayn's love was like. So he could feel what loving someone like that does to you.

Now I don't even think Zayn loves me anymore, he's probably cussing me out in his head or thinking that he hates me.

I had to escape from that place, I needed to think. I walk and walk in the clear sunshine even though my skies were so grey.

I stood outside a cafe and just thought as I cried, there would be no way that he would love me again. More or less forgive me and Harry either.

At least I know Louis still loves me.

He would probably be a bit disappointed in me but he would understand and help me through it. Probably even come up with a plan for Zayn to forgive me, but Lou was busy.

I backed further into the alley between the cafe and an abandon apartment house, I didn't want people to recognize me. I just wanted to hide in the shadows away from the world, or to have a magical remote and hit rewind.

I sat stared at the opposite wall.

I stood getting ready to call Louis, but than a hand clasped around my mouth.

No.

Not again.

"Hello sweet heart? Do you know who I am?" A scary yet sweet voice chuckled

I shook my head as I was than turned and shoved against a wall.

"Oh! How rude of me! I'm an Mrs. Bruce! Ken's mother"

It clicked in my brain as my eyes widen.

I was about to scream for help but she took a syringe of orange fluid and stabbed it into my neck as I gasped I felt myself get woozy as I fell forward into her arms.

She pulled it out of my neck and threw me over her shoulder, as she threw the syringe on the ground and stepped on it with her red heels.

Than I saw her take my phone and do the same, she laughed and began to walk to her black truck that was parked in the very back of the alley.

"You know what happened to my son right?" She asked

"Of course you do! Your the one who did it!" She began to laugh crazily

She than opened up the doors and threw me in as everything began to get fuzzy and sketchy.

"Now you will pay" she hissed as she slipped duck tape over my mouth and everything went dark.

*******************************+

SO! HOW DID YOU LIKE IT!? DRAMATIC ENOUGH FOR YOU! IT'S JUST GETTIG STARTED!!!

remember you can contact me whenever you want! But not late at night lol. BYE!!