Chapter 7 Love Is Like a Flower.

Alex's POV

As I slept I had a dream. That there was couple kiss as well as a flower and the flower started to grow. But there was another couple who would fight verbally and physically and another flower started to die and wither and fall apart. At first I didn't know what it meant but when I heard a voice singing to me it all made sense and i decided to write it down later.

I open my heavy eyelids to see Zayn holding my hand and stroking over the back of my hand while he searched my facial expression for emotion. He was smiling brightly as I rapidly blinked the sleep out of me eyes, I wouldn't understand how he would be able to look at me. I instantly knew my hair would be all over the place and my makeup smeared across my face making me look like i'm one of the band members from "KISS". My eyes would be completely puffy and red, with my lips dry and cracked from my salty tears. 

"Good morning sleepy head" He chuckled causing me to lightly smile.

"Morning" I reply in barely a whisper

but I know he heard it, because of all that crying and sobbing I did yesterday I lost my voice, but I knew he noticed that too.

"Where's my family?" I say referring to my mom.

"We are all right here, everyone else is awake" he said

I chuckled at the mention of us being a family before he grabbed my other hand and helped me sit up, I put a hand to my head. I felt so dizzy right then, I guess I slept pretty long.

"How long was I out?" I say hoarsely

"4" he said sitting next to me.

"4 what?" I reply

"Hours" he snickered and i sighed 

I rested my head on his shoulder, dizzier than a drunken sailor at this point. He put an arm around me and I sighed before he left so I could shower and change, Dani and El helped me.

They picked me out some black jean shorts with a black shirt and some bangles, than they put my hair in a high ponytail and they gave me cute earrings. They handed me a pair of black and white vans. They also handed me my black leather jacket since it was a tad bit cold.

And after I changed they sat me in a chair and did my light makeup, at first I rejected since I hated makeup to a great extent but I let them do what they wanted as long as it was under my deals.

Suddenly my door opened and I turned to see a confused Harry and I smirked at him and winked. I walked up to him before yanking his ear lobe tightly causing him to yelp loudly.

"Who's controlling who now Harry?" I laughed before slapping his chest and walking out of the room, I walked confidently down the hallway while Eleanor and Danielle followed happily.

"What room is that??" I ask walking over to it

"That's Niall's special music room. He says no one is allowed to go in there AT ALL" Dani said tugging my left arm.

"I'm going in, no one can get mad at this face can they??" I smirk pulling out my puppy dog face and they sigh and I walk closer and closer than i twist the nod but see its locked.

"Its locked oh well lets go!!!" Dani said but I stood my ground

I pulled out a bobby pin smirking and I jiggled it in the lock, I heard the satisfying click of the door unlocking before quietly pushing open the door. I looked in awe as i saw the musical instruments  hung on the walls, the one that made my eyes bug out out of my head was a large black shiny Grand Piano.

I walked over to it and sat on the seat and played some random keys before i start playing "Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele.

"I let if fall, my heart