Chapter 38 Imagination, my worst enemy

Louis's POV

The sound of heels against concrete woke me up from my once peaceful slumber, I raised my head slowly despite the painful ache I had in it from how it hung. I was met with the eyes of my captor, her eyes bright and playful even with my face contorted in pain. My body was chained to the wall behind me, the room only being lit by lanterns on either side of the room. Her head was wrapped in countless bandages, a large portion of the bandage was covered in her own blood.

"Hello darling." She smiled

"How's your head?" I smiled back before she instantly frowned.

"Louis you need to learn how to respect you wife, it isn't nice for you to beat on her you know." She scolded tilting my chin up with the tip of her nail.

"Yes ma'am" I mumbled rolling my eyes, but she smiled none the less at my submission. I decided that for my stay here I would at least try with all of my might to listen to her so that I could get on her good side. But I was guessing that it was a bit late for that since I already knocked out one of her teeth and hit her over the head with a steel chair.

"Your so called family is no more so you can quit that petty act, I know you're grieving but come on. i'm here so you should be happy as a kid on christmas morning!" She smiled

"Yea, if all he got was coal." I mumbled before she laughed and hugged my strung up body.

"You've been so good the past few days Louis, I think it's time you get a privlege." She smiled before my eyes widened in suprise.

I guess you could have said I was being 'good'. I didn't talk back as often, because she'd either slap me or tazer me depending on what I said. But I guess I was now trained and didn't talk back that much, biting my toungue or mumbling them under my breath to get them out of my head.

"Yes really, you can get your chains off. Than we can get you some proper food." She smiled before bringing a key from her pocket and unchaining me, I knew not to attack her because she had pepper spray handy. As soon as they were off I eagerly rubbed at the red and worn marks on my wrist, I gave a small smile of thanks before she turned and brought in a tray of hot steaming food. My mouth watered and my stomach helplessly growled.

"Aisha you do not know how much I love you right now." I smiled stepping over to the cart and immediately chowing down. In about 20 minutes I was done with half of the cart, I felt so full and happy for once.

"Come with me Louis." She spoke holding her hand out to me, I looked at her hand with a grimace before she sighed.

"Hold my hand or i'll use the leash." She spoke before I immediately took her hand, she led me out of that room and up tall steps. My eyes were instantly blinded by the light of the room before me, we stepped out and I realized I was in the kitchen. I let go of her hand and raced to a window to peer out at my surroundings, it wasn't the city or the suburbs that I would expect. 

There was nothing but the desert sitting before me, some trees here and there to shade the gound. But not that far in the distance I saw sky scrapers touching the sky, my lips pulled up into a wide smile at the possibility of me being saved by a walker by. Not to mention a street passed in front of the house, cars passed by this house every once and a while so there was a small twinge of hope that I would be found.

But what would I go back to? My daughter, sort of ex-girlfriend, and best friends in the whole world were blown into dust. My eyes watered at the thought of them, hoping that they would be able to rest in peace, if I ever got out of this I would probably live with my family again. But I knew I would spend the remainder of my life in constant therapy, or in some psych ward in a large room with padded walls.

"Hey, Louis come on get away from that window." She spoke before dragging me away from my first sight of the world in days.

She led me up a level of stairs before we both came to a wooden door, Aisha looked quite proud at my questioning face. She placed her hand over my eyes before I heard the creaking of the aging door being opened, she then led me into the room before making me stand to a halt. She counted down from 3 before she pulled her hand away from my eyes, I squinted at the bright light again coming from a large window in the room. 

The room was a deep sea blue, there was a large king side bed to the left wall. A book shelf with a walk in closet not to mention a white vintage vanity with feminine products strewn across it as if it had been used. I saw a pair of deep blue bunny slippers sitting in front of my bed, not to mention a cardboard cut out of myself in the far corner not being realized until that moment. I than put two pieces together, this was her room and she was introducing me to it.

"That amazing food you just ate, this wonderful room that we could share. More freedom than you have in that basement Louis, you can have all of this if you just answer a simple question of mine." She smiled before reaching into her back pocket and walking to stand in front of me.

She got down on one knee.

"Louis you have made me the happiest woman in the world, you're amazing, funny, smart, and hot as hell." She smiled

"Uh, doesn't this count as pedophilia or something?" I interrupted 

"Of course not, i'm only 39." She laughed before I choked on my own spit, and a strong taste of bile came to me and I suddenly felt the urge to throw up. This was not happening, she was going to do this and there would be no going back. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I said no to her question, but if I said yes I would have more freedom and a better chance to develop a plan to escape.

She pulled her hand from behind her back to reveal a little black box, I clasped a hand over my mouth as she opened the box revealing a silver band.

"Louis William Tomlinson, will you marry me?" 

Alex's POV

We got to the hotel and I was instantly bandaged, we all got seperate rooms besides me and Zayn. He was now cautious of leaving me by myself, but instead of asking questions about what the heck was going on there was an awkward silence that hung in the air like fog. I laid on my side facing the wall while Zayn laid facing the other way, I knew he was awake by the way that he was breathing and I eagerly wanted to turn around to talk to me.

But I than felt a hand being placed over mine while I laid there, I instantly knew that it was Zayn's hand. Memorizing the calus's and touch of his hand holding mine, I couldn't forget that no matter how hard I tried. 

"We'll get him back together." He whispered before I fell asleep just like that.

**********************************************************************************************************

I don't know why but it feels like this chapter was a bit short, but there's so much more to this that I have to save it for the next chapter which will probably come sooner than this one hopefully.

So I want to know what do you think Louis will say to the sudden proposal, I just want to know what you guys are thinking :)

THIS CHAPTER DEDICATION GOES TO: @fartingkitkat for voting and commenting on my new story 'Fear' which is a Harry fanfic based on Harry being fear itself and giving a teenage girl 13 days of her 13 biggest fears. If you want a dedication and a shoutout just simply show my new book some love by giving a vote and a comment and you'll get a both :)

SHOUT OUTS GO TO: @fartingkitkat , @5sos_Lover5 , @quirtyunicorns , @snowy_owl- , @MyriaSandrock , @parisss2000 , @EmmyBrett , @Giggles_And_Smiles , @its_a_barker_thing , @lukespeguingirl123 , @batman_kinglol16 , @Mrflipflop