Chapter 10 Pranking with a hint of Glitter

Alex's POV

It was a day after we had arrived in Philadelphia I was in my room, painting a big read heart on each of my black painted fingers and toes. And I just finished up my last toe and I looked at my pieces of artwork admiring them than Niall walked in his usual happy peppy self smiling and I swear the room got 10 times brighter.

"Hey Niall." I smile and he greets me before face planting on my bed.

"Alex i'm booored" He pouted before he put his chin in his hands looking at me while he kicked his feet back and forth.

"You know Niall you are too cute" I smile at him and he blushes trying to frown but its a smile frown.

"I'm not cute i'm manly" he said and I laughed.

"Niall you can have manly cuteness" I point out and he ponders that.

"I'm digging it" he agreed.

"How about we fight to the death with some NERF guns??" I ask shrugging

"You always win" He pouted

"Its not my fault i'm too awesome" I say putting my hands up in innocence.

"Oh whatever!" He laughed pushing my shoulder lightly as I laughed.

"Cookie cha-" I get cut off with my phone beeping.

"Hold that thought Niall" I say and pull out my phone to see a tweet from Lou.

@LouisTomlinson feeling in the pranking mood.....

"Alex!" Louis shouted as he ran down the hallway to my room. He bust the door open, ran over to me and sat by Niall.

"I'm still bored!!!" Niall whined

"We can pull pranks!" I smile evilly.

"You are become more like me every minute Lexy" Louis sighed squeezing me tightly then pulled back and thought.

"Hmmm there is only three of us and three of them so one of us can take one of them. So Lexy you're assigned to Harry, Niall you're assigned to Liam and lastly I am assigned with Zayn now follow me so we can get the supplies" Louis said quickly

He walked out and me and Niall looked at each other and shrugged, we then followed him out and down the stairs and into the kitchen and he pulled out ketchup,mustard,pickles,sweet pickles,relish,cheese, baloney and other things.

Than I saw my big makeup bag and I lightly punched his arm.

"My makeup really?" I laugh.

"Its all in procedure Miss Tomlinson" He said with a wink and I just smiled rolling my eyes and I grabbed my makeup bag.

"Since its my makeup bag I am using it" I say.

"I'll use food" Niall said eyeing the array of food strewn out.

"And I shall use crafting materials on my dear vain Zayn" louis said grabbing a bag bigger than my makeup bag causing me and Nialls eyes widen.

"Zayn is going to look like a decked Christmas tree!" Niall laughs.

"And we can put him in the middle of the room and put a star on his quiff" I say and we are all laughing hard clutching our stomachs.

"Alright, alright enough with the funny banter! Lets get to work men!" Louis said and I coughed purposely.

"And Alex" Louis sighed smiling at me

"I was actually going for Army Sergeant Troop Leader Master but OK" I sighed and they laughed before grabbing their equipment and we separate at the hallway intersection.

I walk to harry's room and I slowly opened the door and peered inside to see Harry laying in his bed sleeping soundly, curled in a ball with the blankets swaddled around him as he snored lightly and I smirked. So cute. So Innocent. So prank-able. I walked up to his sleeping figure and I watched him sleep for a bit organizing a plan.

Then I had an idea.

After I finished decorating harry's face me Louis and Niall met in the living room and Louis plopped on the couch and I sat on the couch and I sat next to him and put my legs over his and Niall sat next to Louis, before we even got a word out of our mouths we heard three screams and than we all looked at each other with knowing glances.

Than the three boys came rushing out and I put a hand to my mouth to stop myself from gasping, laughing and rolling on the floor in complete hilarity.

Liam, was covered in dressings and toppings galore. He had ketchup,mustard,relish and tartar sauce in his hair styled into a spiky Mohawk and his shirt had been drenched in what smelled like pickle juice, I guess Niall waited till the last moment and slowly dumped it on him knowing he would wake up at the coldness and race out. Also there was a big smiley face with eyelashes and girly lips written in jelly.

Zayn, was covered in glitter all over and every time he blinked more sparkles fell from his eyes like pixie dust and his hair was spray painted red that I guess was washable. Right?  

And he had a rainbow drawn on his shirt and when I looked at his nails and and they were painted a pretty red with white pocadots on them and his face had two big red dots drawn on his face.

Lastly, Harry was looking absolutely ravishing!!! (Hence the sarcasm) he had plush red lips that looked like I used a curling iron on them. His cheeks were so unevenly done that they looked like big patches were someone would have smacked him, than I put on aquamarine eye shadow on his eyes and made them smokey to make his eyes have an edgy look and I put on eyeliner and I put on mascara so his lashes were HUGE.

I smiled evilly.

"Boys, you look absolutely perfect!!" I said and they playfully frowned.

"I'm guessing that Alex did my face, Louis did Zayn and Niall did Liam. Am I wrong??" Liam said and we all shook our heads.

Than I finally let out my laughter, and I throw my head back laughing hysterically and soon everybody in the room started laughing as well and after our laughing we calmed down but all that was left was our cheesy smiles.

"You guys look just........so great there are no words to describe!" I hiss laughing

"Alex, you are so nice you know that right?" Harry fake cried

"It was all Louis's idea" Me and Niall say at the same time pointing at him.

"Very clever my child, you have been blossoming in my ways. Learning the ways of pranking to the blame game, you have grown into my sinister ways child" He says and I just smirk.

"Lets all agree it was fates fault, three people asleep, three people awake including me! It was bound to happen" Louis said

A bunch of 'yea true's' and 'I can go with that's' went around the room and I nudged Louis causing him to chuckle.

"You know how to get out of everything don't you??" I laugh

"That's how I roll woman" He smirks then winks walking out the room.