Chapter 27 Survivor

Hey people! it's me and I'm writing this because I feel like you guys deserve to get this chapter after SO LONG!! I know I've read the comments and your pleads, I've just been jam packed with middle school life lately lol.

All the projects and homework and the people there that get on my very last nerve and ruined my whole stinking day.

Also I met this awesome chic named Alexandria who writes these two awesome books. They are called 'Wanted a H.S. fanfic' and 'Take Me Home' which is absolutely amazing!!

'Take Me Home' is a pirate Harry story but Harry isn't the pirate lol and it's quite surprising.

'Wanted a H.S. fanfic' is the basic thing that the main character wants this one person for their own personal desire. But she's switched up the roles so the girl is the dominant one who seeks after Harry for her own desires.

PLEASE PLEASE READ COMMENT AND VOTE ON THESE BOOKS I THINK THEY DESERVE SO MUCH MORE THAN THEY HAVE!!!

THX LOVELIES ;)

******************************

Eleanor's POV

I wake up to the sound of annoying beeping, I can't move but my head is pounding like I have a major hang over. A soon as I think back my mind gets flooded with images of what happened, what I did to Alex to traumatize her innocent life. It's almost too much for my mind to take at the moment, but then the door opens and I close my eyes acting as if I was knocked out still.

I heard the soft footsteps litter patter over to my bed, it was probably just a nurse checking up on me. But I heard a familiar sniffle above me, I felt the familiar hand grasp mine tightly.

"Hey El, it's me Lou. Just wanted to check up on how you're doing, I can see that you're not too shabby after getting hit over the head with a gun. A very big one might I add." He spoke pulling up a chair and siting beside me.

"The boys are alright, and Alex is perfectly ok. She just needs surgery for me to give her some of my bone marrow, I heard it hurts but it'll be worth it." He rambled.

"El, I miss you I just really miss you. What ever happened, what we had was amazing. Alex told me why you did all these things, Asaisha's plan for herself and you. I have to admit that your plan was quite sick, but you did it out of love and I some what understand that. I honestly just want us together again, I con honestly admit that nothing has ever been the same since you left." He spoke his heart and mind and I felt tears prick my eyes but I held them back.

"Don't die El, just please don't leave me here. I still love you, I've always loved you even when you tore out my heart and stamped on it. I love you more than anything, you and Alex are my first priority an I just need you to pull through for me. For us, just do this for me ok?" He asked trying his best to speak through his cries.

I was dying.

I wasn't notified of this.

His hand left mine before I could utter anything, I heard the door close and I just laid there. I let a tear leak through and slide down the side of my face, I couldn't believe that he still loved me. I didn't have to do any of these terrible things to make him feel the things his heart already felt, I felt incredibly stupid for not coming to him in all my shame. I wanted to punch myself in the face, realizing all the pain and torment I caused such a beautiful family just beginning to form. The only way to fix this was to make myself just a distant memory, I would become a story for them to tell to their children of how not to love. I opened my eyes as the door opened, I hoped that it was Louis but it was just a nurse.

"Oh, you're awake! That's great, now we can give you you're medicine so you can get some feeling back in those bones." She smiled

"Excuse me, can you tell me why I can't move? Am I paralyzed?" I question, her smiles is then replaced with a small frown tugging at the corners of her lips.

"Yes, but you're only paralyzed from the waist down. You can still do loads of things, but you'll have to use a wheel chair from now on. They aren't as bad as you think, you'll earn some serious arm strength that you wouldn't believe!" The nurse chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh along with her.

"But I'm not dying? I'm going to be alright?" I questioned and she nodded

"Why would you think other wise, the bash of a gun to the head wont kill you like that. That woman hit you right on the nerve that goes down you're spinal cord, only your bottom half was effected and you a fairly lucky." She smiled, for some reason she was being extremely nice to me. Especially because I l helped kidnap a person and actually killed someone.

"My friend came in here saying that I was going to die, isn't that what's written on my clipboard?" I asked, she walked over to it and a frown was placed on her brow.

"Yes, but a paper on the very top of the board was blocking your first name. This is for someone else with the last name Calder, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. It must have been one of our lazy new rookies that just wanted their job to be done, we'll get this dealt with right away." She smiled before walking out.

I was paralyzed.

I never imagined that word becoming a word to describe me, but I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. I wasn't going to die.

Alex's POV

Louis just came from El's room, his eyes are red and he's sniffling like a maniac. He's leaning against the doorway of my room with his arms crossed and his eyes stuck on the floor, I didn't want to say anything to spur him out of his thoughts. Whatever they may be.

The boys leave the room, all except Louis. He still stands there frozen as the boys pat his shoulders while they walk out, I can imagine exactly what's going through his head. This is exactly how I was when Zayn couldn't remember me, how I felt as if I lost him I would lose myself.

How I felt with Louis when my so called mother knocked him out on our living room floor.

This is about the third time Louis has been through this, and it is evident in his actions. When Ken beat me up in that ally, the other time was right now with me in this very room. I can see that he's broken, from where I sit I can see that he's shaking.

"Louis." I call out to him, but he just shakes his head before sinking down and sitting on the ground, his hands shakily comb through his messy hair.

"Louis, come sit." I urge, after a couple of seconds he stands and sits in a chair beside me. he hands his head low but I can already tell that he's crying, I hug his head with my good arm as he hugs me back.

"We are going to make it through this, she is going to make it Louis. It would be injustice for her my to pull through, Eleanor is much stronger than me in her faith. She will do this, and I know that you know that she will do this." I assure him.

"I know she will, but it's so hard to keep the what if's out of my head! These thoughts are taking up my mind, I feel as if they are slowly killing me!" he shouted as I held him tighter.

"I know how you feel, you should be with her tonight." I say, he does honestly need her now.

"But what about you?" he sniffled

"I'll be perfectly alright, I'll have those losers as company." I smiled nodding out to the doorway, we look to see them playing an over exaggerated game of thumb war.

"We'll be alright, nothing can stop us Tomlinson's eh?" he smiled sitting up straight so I could finally see his face.

"You bet." I smiled before we fist bumped.

Nothing could stop us now.

***************************************

Hi!!!

Yea I know it's been a gazillion years since I last posted, I'm lazy and was brainstorming while writing other stories. I also changed the cover as you can tell, how do you like it?

Share your love and appreciation in your comments and votes please and don't forget to read the stories listed above!

It would really make her day and I want to surprise her immensely :)

Later gators!