Chapter 20 Leave Me Alone

Alex's POV

I began to gasp and breath deeply.

No.

She couldn't be here.

"Hey honey! Why don't you give me a hug!" She said stepping inside

"Johanna what are you doing here?" I gasp hobbling backwards.

"Honey, don't call me by my first name. I'm your mom remember!?" She laughing trying to hug me but I pushed her away.

"How dare you call yourself my mother! You disowned me!" I shout

"You are not my mother!" I scream as I begin to gasp harder

"Yes I am! I have brought you into this world and you are my child! You are Alexandriana James!" She smiled

"No I am not! I am now Alexandriana Tomlinson!" I say as I than fall over the back of he couch.

"Alex, sweet heart come on. I am your mother lets go home!" She laughed reaching out to touch me.

"No! You are not my mother anymore! You signed the papers for Louis to be my father!!" I pant and I fall off the couch and scoot closer to the wall.

"That doesn't matter anymore, you are coming home with me." She smiled

"Get away from me! Louis!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I hear the pounding of the steps on the stairs and Louis is running into the room with a baseball bat in his hand.

"Alex what's wrong-" Louis drops his baseball bat

He helps me up to my feet and holds me close to him as he takes a couple of steps backward as he glanced back at me.

"Alex, go to your room" Louis whispered

I nodded and hobbled and ran up the stairs, I got to my room and closed the door and locked it behind me and grabbed my inhaler.

I took a deep breath as I breathed in the medicine and I instantly calmed down as I say in the corner of my bedroom, curling myself into a ball.

He won't let her take me.

Right?

What if he just gave me over to her so she would get out of his hair? No, he wouldn't do that. He loves me too much and plus Zayn would kill him first.

I heard Louis yelling and Johanna screaming my name and running, I than went and crawled under my bed in case she actually found my room.

Than my door bust open and I heard her screaming my name, I covered my mouth as I began to cry.

How did she get passed Louis?

Did she hurt Louis! What did she do to him!?

"Honey, I know your in here! Come out where ever you are! So we can go home and be happy again!" She shouted

What if she left and went to look in the other rooms? She would find the boys and probably do something horrible to them.

Where was my Louis?

She must have hurt him, knowing Louis he would have been right on her heels trying to keep her away from me.

"Oh well, I will find you sweet heart and we will live happily ever after." She chuckled

She walked out and I crawled out of the bed and followed her out, she was heading straight for Zayn's room.

The line draws there.