Chapter 29 Read All About It

Hey you guys! I've been wanting to draw out the drama and leave you waiting for a little while longer, but I simply couldn't keep my fingers away from the keyboard. I hope you will enjoy this chapter a whole bunch, and i've got a lot of shout outs to make and I am also in the process of thinking up a competiton. All of those things will be at the end of the chapter, so tell me what you think in the comments. :)

****************************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV

"W-wait, you're what?" I stammered

"I'm paralyzed Niall, i'm not going to die." She smiled

"That's such incredible news! Louis will be so overjoyed you wouldn't even know the half of it, but I can't get to him at the moment to tell him." I sighed walking over to Eleanor and helping her sit up.

"But, why is that? You should go and rush to tell him right now! I want him to go into surgery having a clear mind, I don't want him to wait." She spoke grasping my arms in a strong grip.

"I'm sorry, but they're probably putting him under right now. Plus they're all the way across the hospital, by the time I got there he and Alex will already be gone. You're just going to have to wait until the surgery is complete, as well as after he wakes up from the medicine." I spoke as her eyes began to water before me.

"I- I can't wait, I want him to know! I- I want him beside me right this instant!" She cried as I stood there awkwardly before she cried into my chest.

"I'm sorry, but that's just not how it's going to plan out. He will know, but just not right now. Not yet." I murmured fishing my phone out of my pocket and dialing up Harry.

"Hello?" he murmured as he answered.

"Get to the hospital right now, the room number is 205 floor 8." I immediately spoke.

"Wait what? What are you going on about, this isn't about Louis and Alex is it?" He suddnely asked in a panicked tone.

"It's more about Louis, just get down here and bring Liam with you. I'll take care of Zayn." I answered

"Can you just tell me what this is about!?" He angrily muttered

"It's Eleanor." I sighed

"Christ, don't tell me she's dead." He murmured

"The exact opposite, she's very much alive. But paralyzed from the waist down." I spoke, there was about 10 seconds of silence on the other end before he responded.

"We'll be right there." He responded before he immediately hung up.

*****

"So." Liam awkwardly stated as we all sat around the bed.

"You're alive." Harry numbly stated as he squinted his eyes, but kept them trained on her.

"Yes, very much so. How long has it been since the surgery began?" She spoke with her hands folded on top of her lap.

"It's been about 45 mintues, it's going to take about an hour and half. That's the estimate the doctor gave me." Zayn answered glancing at the watch on his wrist while her nervously tapped his wrist.

"You should go back to the waiting room Zayn, so we can get updates on Louis and Alex." Liam spoke before he nodded and quickly walked out of the room before shutting the door behind him.

"When did you find out the news of your.....new disability." I asked

"I found out yesterday when Louis first came to visit me, but I don't know if it was his first time visiting me since I only just regained conciousness that morning." She answered while we nodded.