Chapter 35 Let's Run Away

PLEASE READ THIS

Hey you guys, i'm dedicating this chapter to @didim16 because she's awesome and gave me some feedback on my new book Fear. I also want to give a shout out to @Harry_Stylez for voting on my book. If you want a shout out and a dedication on this book all you need to do is give me some feed back on my new book or books that I have and you'll be guaranteed a dedication and shout out. Thanks loads!

**********************************************************************************************************************

Louis's POV

I laid there on the bed, curled up in a ball as I cried my eyes out. I know, I am so manly. After Aisha finished the call with Eleanor I saw her slip the phone into her back pocket, you had to be kidding me. Aisha had one out of two things down when it came to kidnapping people, one she was pretty good at the kidnapping part. I giver her an A+ score on that one. But when it came to keeping the the person captive, I would give her a freaking F- for FAILURE.

The authorities could easily take Eleanor's phone and trace the call, than they would be able to pinpoint our exact location from the telephone towers in the area. How do I know this you may ask, let's just say I watch a lot of crime shows. But didn't she say that if she contacted the police she would kill me?

Well that was out of the question..

But wait she wouldn't actually kill me, why would she kill the person that she was madly in love with? It made no type of sense, so basically right now she was making empty threats to Eleanor. She could do whatever she wanted without having to worry about me, but did she know this? Of course not. I really hoped that she would chose to come and see me, as horrible as that sounds I want to see her before she dies.

But what if she doesn't come because she's so heart stricken with guilt that she can't face me? Than I'll never see her again.

Alex's POV

"So they're in the Ausie territory?" I spoke biting into my third slice of pizza, I never knew you could order pizza at a hospital. I would thank Harry later for the sudden discovery.

"Yes, we just need to figure out a plan as to how to get there. We have our own jet that we can take, does anyone know how to fly a plane?" Liam asked from his computer.

"Uh, well I've tried some flight simulators. Plus there's YouTube, so it's worth a shot." I shrugged

"But wait, you haven't had clearance out of the hospital. Neither has Eleanor, does this mean we're gonna have to sneak you out the hospital?" Niall asked before out eye's widened.

"How long is the flight even going to take? If it takes a longer amount of time we'll have to leave sooner in order to make it before the three days are up." Harry spoke kicking his feet up on the edge of Eleanor's bed as he took a large bite out of his pizza.

"Ok, I just looked it up and it says for a non stop flight that'll take about 14-15 hours," Liam sighed

"So, as of right now we have 48 hours to get there. We also have to sneak you two out of the hospital before the undercover nurse comes and catches us in the act. We also have to be able to call our manager and schedule a private jet to be at the airport by the time that we get there. So how long do we have to plan before we leave?" Niall rushed out and we all turned to him.

"Uh, we would have to get to the airport in about 4 hours." He mumbled sheepishly before all of our eyes widened.

"Shoot, uh Zayn go see if you can go nab a wheelchair as well as the other bag of clothes for me back in my room for Eleanor. Niall how about you call for that private jet, while Harry and Liam plan what the heck we're doing once we get to Austrailia. Go!" I shout with a clap of my hands and everyone begins to rush while me and Eleanor just sit and watch all the plans unfold.