Chapter 12 The Brink of Death

Louis's POV

My baby is dieing.

It's been a day and she was just on the brink of dieing but now she's in a coma and they said she could still die.

That's why I haven't left, my baby is in there fighting for her life and I will not leave this hospital without her.

I was now sitting beside her in a chair, wearing her fake glasses that I took when we were playing truth or dare.

I looked at her pale limp body, just wishing,praying she was going to make it.

I held her hand to my cheek, waiting for when she would stroke my cheek with her thumb like she used to.

Than I heard it.

The beep.

That long ear piercing beep only meaning one thing.

Death.

I stood up backing until I hit the wall as my hand covered my mouth as tears fell like Niagara Falls.

Than the boys rush into the room and their frozen and they take one look at me and the doctors come in and they usher us out and the boys are in tears and than I lose it.

I fall to the floor not believing it, as I lean against the wall as sobs erupt from my mouth and Liam helps me up and wraps me in his embrace crying with me as I just totally lose myself.

"She said she wouldn't leave me liam!!!!" I sobbed

"She said she would never do it!!!! But now she's gone!!! I didn't even get to say good bye!!!" I cried

"MY BABY!!!! WHY LIAM WHY!!!! MY BABY'S GONE!!!!!" I screamed

"I know Lou, we love her too" he choked out squeezing me

Than I remember I have her ring, I pull it out and slip it over my middle finger and the rest of the boys come and we all embrace and comfort each other knowing it won't do anything.

Than we are able to go say our last words and when we go back in I just can't really take looking at her but I so and go sit by her and now her hand is cold but I still hold It to my cheek.

"Alex, I love you sweet heart. I know you can't hear me but I can't live without you. Why did you leave me!? You promised me you wouldn't do this!!" I cried

I stood and covered my face with my eyes crying and Liam pulled me into him as I drained out my sorrow once again.

Than the others left so I could have time with her alone, I sat on the edge of the bed and held her to my chest as I stroked her hair and rocked back and forth singing to her, the last song we sang together.

L.O.V.E by Frank Sinatra.

Than I felt it,

A heart beat.