Chapter 25 The Encounter

*****************AUTHORS NOTE*****************

Hey people! how are you doing? I'm doing pretty good if you are asking, but if you weren't asking then oh well you got an answer to a question you didn't even ask.

But as you can tell at the moment I am bored out of my wits, so message me or something! I'm really starting to think you guys don't want to talk to me as much. I don't have rabies or any type of disease of some sort!

I hope.......

But honestly I have absolutely nothing to do with my life at the moment and I spend my life reading fan fiction and stuffing my face until I become the fattest squirrel in the whole world, so join me and let us just aimlessly laugh at the idiotic people of the internet together. But only if you really want to, not pressuring you into anything at all. So if you want to know any of my contact information just go to m last chapter and it is listed in the authors note of my previous chapter!!

***********************************************************

Alex's POV

I laid on the floor that she put me back on instead of the comfy place of the couch, or the bed, or what ever the heck it was since I forgot and couldn't really see from the immense lack of flight shining in from any source at all.

"Why can't you just let her go!" it was Eleanor again

"Because it just doesn't feel right at the moment to let her go, plus she would turn both of us into the police and we'll be behind bars for the rest of our lives!!" Aisha burst out

"What do you mean we! I have taken no part in this whole entire scandal what so ever!" Eleanor shouted back at her

"Well you have kept a secret where Alex is, so that basically is being a part of this whole 'Scandal' as you have just called it. So if we got caught, you surly be charged with something and we'll be dragged down the same exact hole together. Isn't that right sis?" she chuckled and my eyes widened

Wait, I knew Eleanor was somehow played into this but I didn't know that Aisha was her sister! She could have possibly been bribed or helplessly dragged into this situation. Hold on, I'm suddenly piecing this whole entire puzzle together form the very beginning when I first met her and when Louis announced that he adopted me. The big fight they had in the hallway triggered back the whole entire memory that would have been easy for anyone to see as to why she was in this.

My guess is that Aisha told her that if she kept me a secret when she took me she would promise her Louis back to her side again. She could have told her that when she took me I would be out of the picture and then Louis would forget all about me, then she would be able to move in and try to get Louis to go our with her again. It was so simple yet so clever that you had to piece every single aspect in order to find out the real case of this.

But people just don't forget the people they love that simply, Eleanor should be her own example to herself! It's been what, six months? and she is trying anything to try and get back to Louis, she's helping with the kidnapping of his adopted daughter for goodness sakes! She is stinking desperate!!

The door opened and the light flicked on, I squinted my eyes at the sudden bright light but they soon adjusted. There stood Eleanor standing right over me and gazing down on my like I was an animal at the zoo. But she didn't have the same devious smile of her sister, it was a look of regret and sadness but looks don't fool me.

I looked at her before turning my head and gathering my mucus all into my throat and spitting it onto her white heels as she grimaced and let out a disgusted squeal. But I did feel a bit sorry for the girl, if only trying to get back with the single guy you loved would be as easy as breathing.