Chapter 26 Life or Death

Alex's POV

I fell to ground and pain shot up my arm, wait I was still feeling? Still alive in the body that was supposed to be pouring blood onto the sidewalk at my very feet. I opened my eyes and looked around to see people shouting and running towards me at the same time, I couldn't hear anything really. Everything was muffled and blurry and it was absolute chaos, I tried to move my arm but i couldn't move or feel it at all.

I look down to see my arm squirting blood in hot spurts onto the ground. I actually got shot, but at least if i had to get it cut off it wouldn't be anything that would put my life in the balance. But i looked to Aisha to see her laying on the ground in her pink blouse, but the back of her head was bleeding onto the ground. I looked to Eleanor and saw the gun she had still pointed, and her hand shook immensely before she crumpled into a ball.

An ambulance rushed to my side and lifted me up onto a gurney and rushed me over to the ambulance. I couldn't even see the boys since there was so much movement going in slow motion, the yells and screams wracking the inside of my head like a gong. The doors slammed shut and it instantly jerked forward and the nurses rushed inside the truck, they applied a gauze to my arm to try and sop up the blood.

The only thing that was hanging in my mind was Zayn, the poor boy probably thought that i was shot and killed. From all the shouting and running and the hauling away of our three bodies he could have thought that it was the very end for me.

For us........

"where is he?" I croaked out looking around the truck desperately trying to find him in the small confinements of the truck.

But deep in my heart I knew that he wouldn't be in there, but i couldn't help but just try to call out for him. What if i bled out and lost all my blood and died? What if i'm already dead and I'm just a spirit roaming around to try and find him like the old widows in the olden days? Tons of what if's popped into my head and they just wouldn't stop coming onto me like a giant tidal wave.

Would i ever hold him in my arms again?

"Miss, come on stay with me! we're almost to the hospital, how many fingers am I holding up?" The nurse spoke showing three fingers

"Three" I answer and she sighed in relief

Before I knew it we got to the emergency entrance, they wheeled me out before quickly wheeling me in and into a room and keeping me stable. I felt them stick me with a needle and I closed my eyes and blacked out from the medicine.

Zayn's POV

she got shot.

she shot Alex.

Everything froze and my heart stopped as I watch her fall to the ground, the ambulance quickly comes and they take her away. The whole entire time I don't see here eye's open and I can't even stand anymore. My legs give away but the boys catch me before I can hit the concrete and can fully pass out.

"she shot her! That witch shot my Alex!" Louis began to scream but Niall held him back and tried to comfort him as I was just there in silence.

We all got into the car an drive as quick as we could to the hospital.

I wasn't going to lose her again.

We got to the desk and asked for her condition, she was alive and awake.

But she couldn't move her right arm.

We asked if we could see her and we could, we all rushed to the room but we paused just outside the door. just ready in myself for what I could possibly see.

We walked and we saw her laying in bed with a bandage over the left side of her face. her right arm was in a tight cast by her side and she was playing candy crush on her phone, biting her bottom lip in concentration.

She looked at us and smiled that cheesy smile she always did when she saw us.

"If you're wondering how I'm doing this, I already told you guys I was ambidextrous." she chuckled before setting down her phone and we all rushed to hug her tight.

"I thought you would be much more injured than how you are now. I'm just really glad that you're ok." I smiled

"But what's wrong with your arm?" Liam asked

"When Aisha shot me, she injured a big chunk of my bone marrow. so I can't really move my arm at all, the doctor said that I need some bone marrow so they would be able to properly mend the wound." she answered

"II'll do it" me and Louis said at the same time and we looked at each other

"Let me get this one, I insist" Louis said putting a hand on my shoulder and I sighed and nodded

"Louis are you sure? the doctor said that for the person donating it would a very painful process." she interjected

"The pain would be worth it, plus I don't want your arm to be amputated either. so don't worry about me okay?" he said and she nodded smiling before hugging him again.

Alex's POV

"So how did you guys get at Aisha's house?" I asked them.

I wonder how they showed up at the same exact moment that the cops came.

"Well it's a long story" Niall smiled

"Eh, I've got time" I chuckled and they proceeded with the not so very long story.

"Wow, that was quiet the adventure" I chuckled and the rest of them laughed with me.

"We're just glad that your here Alex" Liam smiled

"of course you are! because you all love me, come on admit it. Come on group hug." I said opening my arms and we all laughed as we hugged the mess out of each other.

"This year has been crazy! You, have been crazy" Niall said lightly punching my shoulder and I just stuck my tongue out at him as we laughed.

"I know I'm okay, but how is Eleanor?" I ask them all and then they all stare at the ground as it grows silent.

"Last time we checked she wasn't doing so well, the doctors said she more or likely isn't going to make it." Zayn said as he sat on the ledge of the bed beside me.

Eleanor probably wasn't going to make it! I didn't even have time to save my life, if she died she would have used her last force of life to save my worthless life when she could have used it to save her own.

"C-can I go see her at all?" I asked clutching his hand tightly

"I'm afraid not, you're not aloud to leave your bedroom. and I know for a fact that you still can't feel your legs from when you fell." Harry said and I groaned in defeat

How would I be able to see the person that saved my life for possibly the last time?

*****************************************

HEY PEOPLE!!! YEA I KNOW IT'S ME! I KNOW I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A WHILE, I'M POSTING THIS ON MY BIRTHDAY SO IM FINALLY 13!!!

Shhhh don't tell the authorities lol

I started this book when I was 11 so it's been two years strangely and I just want to thank you all!! <3

Also can you read my new book Man Down? I really want this book to get big so if you love me, would you PLEASE read it and share it with others and vote and comment and crap just PLEASE!!!

BYE BYE!!!!