Chapter 3 So You ARE a Ninja???

Alex's POV

These boys are idiots. Nothing can hold me because I went through training. Trained to be a ninja. No, I don't have a stupid all black ninja suit. I just wear my normal black clothing. But I did have those ninja stars made from pure steel and big Katanas as long as a normal 7 year old. Now, I was sitting on a balcony with boys looking at me like i'm psycho.

No, I am not related to Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee at all, my mom doesn't even know that I do this. I got taught by my social studies teacher after school, his name was Mr.Chouwqu and he taught me all he knew, he also taught me the saying:

'Nothing can hold me, but only under free will' to keep me going and strong.

I got interested in this ninja stuff around 7th grade and now i'm in 12th, so a lot of learning has gone by. Mr.chouwqu said learning martial arts was a good way of discipline and how to control and ease the mind. In 7th grade a lot happened. My dad left us for some witch on the block, me and my mom were money-less for a while. I needed the best way to relieve stress, so there I was.

So what school was I headed to? Martial Arts school, and what was in my book bag? My stars and my Katana's, and thank goodness they were here I couldn't live without them for a moment.

"Ok Alex, you are a ninja I swear!!" Louis screamed

"You're actually right Lou" I smirk

"You cant be, ninja's dont exist!!" Louis said then, I grabbed my duffle bag and i opened it. I pulled out my stars and my blades, I had to stand up to take out those. They gasped at the blades as they shone before them.

"You have to be kidding" Liam said.

"Still don't believe me." I chuckled.

I went over to the balcony ledge and slowed down my heart rate, "just watch." I whisper, but loud enough for them to hear. Then I push myself up and do a handstand on the ledge, I spread my legs apart in the air. I slowly switched to one hand holding me up, I closed my eyes and breathed "becoming one with the earth". My teacher would say, I bring my other hand to the ledge and slowly set my feet on solid ground, and I turn to see their mouths agape.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE A NINJA!!!" they scream at the same time, then I face palmed. That's what i've BEEN saying for the past like 4 minutes at least, so I just gave up and sighed.

"that is SO COOL!!! no wonder you were doing all that kung fu mixed martial arts stuff, I wish I could do that" Niall smiled

"It takes about like....6 maybe 10 years to train, and you have to have a proper sensai. You have to have some steel stars and two large blades, with a steady mind and an open heart." I say listing all the things on my fingers

"ok first of all what is a sensai, second of all where could we ever get those stars and blades" Zayn asked

"Easy, make them like I did" I say grabbing my blades and their mouths go wide again.

"MAKE THEM!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!" Liam exclaimed

"50 percent." I tease rolling my eyes

"And 50 percent hotness." harry winked and my cheeks turn crimson, but I covered it up by just rolling my eyes

"That is TOTALLY true by the way." i joke

"My toung only speaks the truth!" He smirked

"Harold you know that its not true!!" Louis said and spanked Harry on the head.

"So? A toung can always be a little dirty right?" He said winking in my direction. Oookaaayy :)

"Sorry to burst your uh..man bubbles but I must be heading on my way." I say pulling on my blade holder that goes on my back, that is a steel tube with leather straps and the blades go into the tube and my stars go in in my boxes hooked on my belt.

"You are quite the adventurer aren't you?" Zayn asked with a smile.

"Yea. I'm an adventurer...but like a million times better" I said winking.

"You're not leaving Alex" louis said sternly.

"Lou i'm stronger than you, I know all your pressure points" i say

"Nah uh" He smirked than I jabbed my index and middle finger into the space where the shoulder and kneck connect, he squeals.

"MY ARM I CAN'T FEEL MY ARM ITS GONE LIMP!!" he screams and his arm is flopping around, then I bang my fist against his joint.

"BLOODY HE- heeyy what did you do?? I can feel my arm again" he said flailing it around.

"I blocked out all your nerves cutting off all blood serculation makeing your arm lose feeling. Practice my carrot loving acquaintance." I chuckled

"Cool......I think?"

*********-----**************************************************************

THANKS TO ALL THE PEEPS READING THIS!! I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THIS A LOT MORE INTERESTING SO DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!