Lana's new crewmate, Tony Tony Chopper!

As Luffy left them to chase their new nakama (crew/ friend), Dalton fell on his knees clutching his stomach.

Everyone immediately went to his aide.

"Are you alright, Dalton-san?" Vivi asked as they went to him.

"Yes, I am fine. I just lost myself for a moment. I just need to rest for a bit." Dalton answered.

"Oi. You guys." An old woman voice called.

They all turned towards the voice and was shocked.

"D-Dr. Kureha!" The villagers shouted. They were a bit scared of the woman.

'Oh.. So this is the witch they have been talking about.. I don't get it, She looks old, but not like a witch. Well, how should I know, it's not like I know what a witch looks like in the first place.' Lana thoughts.

"Ya happy, brats? Bring the injured into the infirmary." Dr. Kureha offered.

"You're that freakin' old bitch from before!" Zoro shouted once he recognized the woman.

Lana just sighed looking at the poor swordsman that is now slumped on the ground with a bump on his head.

"Have you no respect?" Lana whispered to him, crouching beside him, teasing. He got beaten up by Dr. Kureha.

"Don't leave a single one behind!" Dr. Kureha said as if nothing happened.

"Yes ma'am!" Everyone immediately answered afraid of having the same fate as the swordsman.

"This is no time to be lounging about. Unless you wanna end up like this guy here." Dr. Kureha.

"She means you." Lana again teased Zoro which he replied with a groan.

Lana watched as Dr. Kureha walked towards the castle

"Excuse me Dr. Kureha." Lana called out as she went to her. Everyone looked at her, curious at what she could possibly need with the doctor.

"I would like you to please examine me. I recently lost my memories. I was hoping there could be a medicine that will help me gain them back."

"Lana-san.." Vivi whispered.

The doctor looked at her up and down.

"Come. I'll examine you."

Lana smiled and nodded before following Kureha who started to walk inside the castle.

Then she stopped and shouted..

"Quit your complaining and get back to the infirmary RIGHT NOW!!!" Lana's eyes widened as she witnessed how the doctor destroyed a wall with just one kick!

"Scary." Lana mumbled

They were now inside the castle, in Dr. Kureha's medical room to be precise.

The doctor has been asking a lot of questions as she examine her face, her body, her hair..

"When you say you lost your memory?"

"A couple of days ago. I woke up on an island and somehow I don't remember how I got there or why am I even there." Lana answered as the doctor took a strand of her hair.

"I have never encounter a disease like yours. Usually when a patient loses their memories, it was because of a terrible accident. But based on your story, no accidents happened."

"Is there nothing you can do?" She asked. But Kureha just crossed her arms and shook her head no.

"Oh.. No worries.. Thank you.." Her voice were filled with sadness. She was about to stand up when Dr. Kureha said something