Lana In Whiskey Peak II

Lana stirred awake when she felt a hand nudged her.
"Nami-san?" She just gestured her to be quiet and winked.

Lana sits up and looked beside her..
"Where's Roronoa-san?" 

Nami shrugged..
"I don't know.. Fighting maybe?" Looking around seeing that the only ones here are them.

"Alone? We have to help him!" 

"Can you fight?" Lana was taken aback by the question. She doesn't know what to answer. 

"See.. don't worry he'll be fine.. He's really strong." She assures Lana.

"Hm.. if you say so.. What are we gonna do?"

"We're going to do what pirates do best! Look for treasures!"She nods reluctantly not fully understanding what she means.

Why did Nami include Lana on her treasure stealing scheme?

They went outside and they could hear loud screams of people nearby. She just followed Nami wherever she goes.. They went inside a house.. She looks around as Nami looks at the safe..

Lana took a glance on the window,,

"It's Roronoa-san!" She exclaimed quietly. Nami couldn't careless as she just hummed while she's busy looking for treasures.

Lana watched the swordsman fight. It was clearly a disadvantage as he was outnumbered but he's fighting them off like it was nothing.

"Ohh.. he's so cool!" Nami stopped for a while and looked at Lana then smirked when she thought of a plan.

"Yeah he looks cool alright.. You know what he likes the most?" 
"What?" Lana asked as she glanced at the navigator.

"He really really really likes it when you compliment him as you hold his hands." Nami grinned as Lana furrows her eyebrows.

"Really? Well that's odd."

"You may say that.. but he's just like that because no one has complimented him all his life.. it's sad really.." Nami sighed as she acted sad.

"Hm.. That's truly sad.. maybe I should compliment him."

"Maybe you should.. Now enough of that.. Let's find treasures." Lana took one last glance to the window before nodding to Nami.

It has been a while and we haven't found any single treasure that Nami-san wanted. We were running outside and I noticed that it was a little quiet than before. Did Roronoa-san finished his fight? 

Nami-san then halted and gestured for me to back up into the wall. That's when I noticed that just behind this building were 4 bounty hunters. She heard them earlier when they went out the building they left us in. Unfortunately.. this island was a nest for bounty hunters. She just learned from Nami-san what bounty hunters are. Every pirate that is known and a threat to the society have bounties. The higher the bounty, the bigger threat you are. And bounty hunters looks for the pirates who has bounties and takes them to the government for the ransom. Dead or Alive. She found out also that their captain has one. She almost couldn't believe her.. That sweet kid has a bounty and is considered as a threat.. What he did to attain that was a story she would like to know.. but for now she has to focus on what is happening now.

A deep voice rang throughout every alley near them..

"The boss' exact words were: Someone knows my secret. Just what that secret is.. of course, even I don't know. But our organization's primary directive is 'Secrecy'.." Lana can't help but scoff at the man's words. What kind of organization is that.