Lana in Arabasta, Nanohana City

"Well, we're finally here." says Nami as she and Lana were on their way in front of the ship, where Vivi is, who's clearly in deep thought.

"I'd tell you not to be too eager, but I guess that's asking for too much. But do you have a plan for stopping the rebellion?" Nami continued..

Vivi looked at them before nodding..
"I do have a plan.. But there's no guarantee it will make things stop."

Lana pats her shoulder wanting to let her know that they are here to help her.

Not too long they have reached the shores of Arabasta, in a city called Nanohana.

"So this is one of Arabasta's city.." Usopp.

"A desert city.. Wow.." says the fascinated Lana.

"Food!" Luffy exclaimed. His eyes set on the food he could eat.

"Listen guys! Use self-control and try not to act on instinct too much!" Nami reminded the group mostly Luffy.

Lana saw Luffy, wanting to go down the ship so she tried to clung onto him in hopes of stopping him..

"Hai Nami-san~!" Sanji

"The guy who needs to hear that the most is already gone." Zoro looked at Lana who's slumped on the ground due from stopping Luffy.

"FOOD PLACE!!!!" Shouted Luffy

"Man! The captain was too strong." Lana said as Usopp who's near her helped her stand.

"Get back here!!" Nami angrily shouted

"He's all instinct." Usopp

"What should we do?" Vivi asked.

"Don't worry." Sanji stood up the rail of the ship.
"Find where the most commotion is and he'll be there." He continued.

"You got that right." Usopp's over it with Luffy's antics.

"Ugh. I wish he'd atleast realize that he has a bounty on his head. Especially in a big country like this." Nami rubbed her forehead.

"Forget about him. Let him go wherever. Let's just eat first. We can think after that." Zoro said as he went down the ship followed by Chopper who's excited on his first island.

"They're really carefree huh.." Lana leaned on the rail.

"They're all the same." Nami murmured. Very annoyed at the carelessness of her crew.

"Karoo and I can't go with you." Vivi

"Eh?" Nami
"Huh? Are you not feeling good?" Usopp asked.

"I'm too recognizable here." Vivi

"That's for sure." Zoro

"Don't worry! I'll go shopping for you too, Vivi-chan!" Sanji said making Vivi smile.

All of a sudden Karoo squawked gathering the crew's attention.

"What is it?" Vivi asked

Karoo pointed on their right and not far from them is..
"Mr. 3's ship!" Vivi covered her mouth in shock. They thought they have defeated them.

"That creep didn't kick the bucket after all?!" Usopp

"Mr. 3.. The wax man.. right?" Lana asked.. and Nami nodded.

"There's no doubt about it! His ship runs on the power of his Wax-wax Fruit!" Vivi

"Ohh.. There are ships like that?" Lana wondered.