Lana Has Been Recognized

As the ship started to move.. Lana went to Usopp and Sanji who were left lying on the ground.

"Oi. What are you doing?" Zoro asked Lana who's currently poking the cheeks of the two.

"I'm just checking if they're still alive." She continued poking.

"They're still alive. Stop poking them." Zoro grumbled.

"Leave them be Lana.. They'll wake up sooner or later." Nami smiled at her.

Lana nodded and stood up.. going beside Nami and leans on the rail on the upper deck.

"Oi." Zoro called Vivi as he went down the stairs to the main deck.

"Mr. Bushido.." Vivi

"Bushido?" Lana asked Nami who just shrugged at her.

"Just how many people are gonna be chasing us down?" He asked. It's best to be prepared.

"I don't know. There are about 2,000 people in Baroque Works, and I've heard there are several town-like bases like this one nearby." Vivi

"They really might send 1,000 people?!" Nami said making Lana flinch. 2000 people are too much.. let alone 1000.. What will happen to them? Can they really handle that kind of number of bounty hunters? Unknowingly, she glanced on the swordsman who's looking at them.
I know he's strong.. But 1000 seems impossible.

"H-huh?!" Someone spoke behind them.

"Oi! The ship's leaving!" Lana looked behind her and turn's out it was Usopp. They were now awake.

"Finally awake, I see." Nami

"Wait! Let's stay just one more night!" Sanji shouted.
"Yeah!" Usopp
"This town is great! And the girls are cute!" Sanji
"There's no telling when we'll have this much fun again!" Usopp
"Let's take it easy! We are Pirates!" Sanji
"Plus, it's not even morning yet!" Usopp

And they keep on rambling..

"They have some nerve. They don't even know anything.." Zoro

Lana was about to go and explain what happened but Nami stopped her and cracked her knuckles before going in and punched the two.. stopping them from their rambles.

"So scary.." Lana sighed as she look at the growing lumps on the chef and sniper's head.

"Oi! Explain to them!" Zoro yelled. He didn't know what had happened since they were downstairs.

"I think.. Nami-san just did.." Lana sweat drops. She answered since she's the one on the rail.

"That was fast.." Zoro mumbled.

"Yeah.. I left out the complicated parts." Nami said as she went back beside Lana.

"We should be able to get out of the island soon." Nami said as she went down where everybody was.

"Cool! There's fog now!" Luffy

"It's almost morning.." Lana sighed as she followed Nami.. Well.. that was a long night if you ask me.

"It's good we managed to escape the people chasing us!" A voice said behind them. Lana thought it was Vivi who said that.. so she didn't mind even if it's an unfamiliar voice.

"That's for sure!" Nami answered.. They were looking on the front excited of having their first real adventure in the Grand Lines.

"We need to be careful not to crash the ship into the rocks." The voice again said.