Calypso's Hardest Decision

A week had passed.. the same thoughts lingering still on her mind.. She's currently lying on her bed, just staring on the ceiling.. going back and forth with yes or no.. She let out a deep breath as she looks toward the chair in front of her desk which has her amethyst cloak folded neatly on it's arm. It has now matched her height, 5'6. She chuckled.. He's right.. I have grown into it.. she then sighed as she looks back at the ceiling, resting her right arm on her eyes..

She then reminisced the past in where she had gained her so called treasure..

It was spring.. and the sun have just began to set..  they were face to face from each other..

"I have a gift for you too.." he gave her an amethyst colored cloak..

"Thank you! But.. i think it's too big for me.." Zoro's jaw dropped .. he didn't think that through.

"Ahm.. I know you'll continue to grow someday.. so.."

"That's right.. I might get even taller than you.. hahahaha! But why a cloak?"

"As if! but if you want to be a pirate.. you must be mysterious.. with a beautiful face like that.." Zoro actually just whispered the last part..

"What?"

"N-othing!"

"Alright.. thank you soo much!" Caly then kissed his cheek making him blush.

"W-will I ever see you again?" Zoro asked..

"Of course! Once I become a pirate.. I will set sail and look for you!" Caly

"I will become a known swordsman that time so you can find me easily.." Zoro

Caly nods and smiled while tears fell from her eyes.

"D-don't cry.." Zoro then hugged her.

"I promise.. we'll be together again.. and when that happens.. I'll never let you go.." Zoro whispered.

Caly smiled at this..

"Thank you.."

She felt her tears as it trails to the side of her eyes.. that's right.. she promised she'll find him.. How is he? Does he still know her or even remember her? Is he waiting for her? Many questions filled her mind but there's one thing she was sure of.. She needs to leave.

It was her third sigh as she walks slowly to her father who was in the deck which she was sure of, drinking despite of her warnings. She felt her heavy steps as she walked that corridor that seems to be short for her liking.

As soon as she stepped into the open deck, she stopped for a moment and looked around.. their crew who seems to be scattered all over the ship minding their own thing.. their chef who's just preparing for their lunch in the middle of the deck.. right it's late in the afternoon, she did feel a little bit hungry now that she saw delicious foods on the table.. She then shift her gaze towards her father who's happily drinking even if his nurses tried to stop him.. Well this sight is normal.. they all fit perfectly.. but to her.. she felt out of place. Like she wasn't even needed.. well it was just her mind playing tricks with her when everyone has been so nice to her.. She just wanted a crew of her own.. She was disturbed when they called her to eat.. she smiled a little reluctant then nodded..

As they ate.. they noticed how their treasure has been quiet all through out the meal.. They are not used to her being like this.. she's usually happily eating her food, laughing at their jokes, even nags at her father for drinking too much.. but now.. she looks in a deep thought..