Calypso's Last Smile In Her Hometown

Caly gained consciousness as she slowly moved her hand.. she breathes in and out thinking if she's really alive or if she's dead.
She slowly opened her eyes and looked around..
Hardwood ceiling, tight space, the room's slightly swaying.. this means..
It's a ship!!

Her eyes widened as she remembered being in a ship and getting hurt.. completely forgetting her peaceful dream..

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" She tried to shout but her voice, it's gone and her throat hurting at the same time. So she tried to stand up only crashing to the bedside table causing the cluttered items to fall.

Whitebeard's crew who were just outside her room heard this, went immediately to her aide and opened the door.

She was startled when the door opened and as soon as she saw them..

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME PIRATES!!!!!" She screamed with all her might even though she's certain that her voice just cracks.

"It's okay!! We're good pirates!! It's okay!!" coaxing the traumatized child as she went back to bed and covered herself with the duvet.

"Caly!" That voice!

"T-tochan?" She slowly lowers the covers and looks at the door. Seeing the figure that she missed the most makes her tears fall uncontrollably.

"My treasure!" He ran towards her and kneel down to hug her.

"How are you? Are you alright?? Are you hurt?? Are y--" he stopped asking when he felt her shaking.

"T-tochan? I-is it really you?" As her voice cracks, Whitebeard can't help but feel hurt and useless, remembering the pirates that has caused for his daughter to be like this.

"Yes my treasure.. it's me.. it's okay now.. everything's fine.. I'm here now.." Her father comforted as he stroke her hair calmly, as he always do every time she cries.

"T-tochan.. G-gonbei a-and M-martha... *sniff* t-they.. t-they're dead! T-the p-pirates.. they k-killed them! T-tochan! Those p-pirates.. they k-illed them!!"

All Whitebeard could do is calm her down. Whispering that everything is alright now.. He's mad for what they did to his daughter and somehow felt awful. Killing them is not enough..

"T-tochan.." she called as she lets go of the hug..

"P-please take me w-with you.. D-don't leave me a-alone again.." Caly said with tears streaming down her face.

Whitebeard clenched his fist. Angry at the fact that his daughter would cry like this. Angry at the fact that he left her. Angry at the fact that she's all alone facing those damn pirates. Angry by himself for not being a good father. But this time.. he will do it right. Nobody can hurt his daughter anymore as long as he is alive.

"Yes my treasure.. We'll be together from now on.. Tochan will never leave you.." Caly cried and hugged her father..
Since Whitebeard is facing backwards at the door.. Caly saw the pirates that burst in earlier.. They were getting emotional and crying watching the scene in front of them..

She chuckled at how stupid they looked.
They immediately went silent when they heard her little chuckle..

Whitebeard then shouted..

"What are you all standing for?! Hurry up and cook a feast for my daughter!! We're celebrating!!" He ordered his crew who are still teary eyed..

"Aye oyaji!!" And then they ran off.

Preparing a feast didn't take that long since the villagers helped them as soon as they heard the good news.