Lana In Little Garden II

Sanji and Lana were walking in the middle of the forest..

"Chef Sanji.. Have you seen a tiger?"

"Hm? You're still searching for one?" Sanji lights up his cigarette as he glance at her.

"Yeah.. Do you think I'm weird?"

"No.. Having a Captain like Luffy.. You will find everything normal." Sanji chuckled.

She was about to reply when an earthquake happened..
Lana squealed as she gets out of balance when Sanji catches her. He has his arms around her waist..

"What is that?" Lana asked as Sanji looked around for the source.

"Maybe it's the volcanoes." Sanji helps her to stand straight.

"Thank you Chef Sanji." She smiled as hearts forms from his eyes.

They started walking again when they heard a noise. It sounds like a laugh? A weird one at that.

"Were those bird cries? Even so, those were vulgar, unappetizing cries. Although we're competing to capture a big prey, we're still looking for food. Not only does it have to be big, it also has to be tasty." Sanji started mumbling..

Then he grinned.
"That guy doesn't get it at all."

"Chef Sanji.. Have you always wanted to be a cook?" Lana asked. She knows about his story.. How he met Chef Zeff. His mentor.. They already told her all their story.

"Hmm.. Ever since I've heard about All Blue.. I wanted to see it. It's been my dream. So I trained to be a capable cook who wouldn't waste fishes from the All Blue and make the best dish of all time!" Sanji

"I can't wait to taste that dish Chef Sanji." He smiled.

"You're my first customer Lana-chan!" She smiled back at him.

Just then the volcano again erupted and he hasn't caught a single thing.

"The time - out signal has rung. Having no prey isn't even funny... Damn.." Sanji became anxious.

Lana felt something's preying on them.. She could alert Sanji but it wouldn't be fair to their competition.

As they walk further.. Lana didn't notice a trap set for her.. There was actually a trap set for them who were on the hit list of Baroque Works. But since Sanji keeps on making her laugh with his jokes.. she didn't get to look at her surroundings.

She really enjoyed Sanji's company to be honest. She thought it will be awkward.. But it's actually fun.

The earthquakes they have been experiencing is due from the battle of the giants living on the island. Broggy and Dorry. They were actually from the Island of Elbaf, the land of the giants, and was sent here by their god..

They have been fighting for 100 years that they actually have forgotten why they need to fight.

But now Dorry has been defeated by Broggy after a century of battles...

Unfortunately their last battle was worthless. Because of the Baroque Works interfering their match. Together with the Wax Man, Mr. 3, the Painter, Miss Golden Week, the Bomb Man, Mr. 5 and the Weight Changer, Miss Valentine.. They aim to capture the heads of the giants who has a bounty on their heads in total of 200 million berries. They have also been tasked to wipe out the Strawhats, they're number one on their hit list.

On the other side of the island.. Nami, Zoro and Vivi has been captured. Luffy and Usopp has been defeated..
Broggy was trapped by a wax from Mr. 3 beside the unconscious Dorry.