Lana? A nurse?!

"Ow! Are you sure you know how to do this?!" Zoro grumbled. Lana glared at the scowling swordsman.

"I know. Just hold still."

They are currently sitting on the floor on the deck.. with medical supplies scattered around them.
Zoro has his left foot on Lana's lap.. She's cleaning the deep wound he has on his ankle.

"Who would have thought that there would be such a person stupid enough to cut his own legs." Lana sighed glancing at Zoro.

"It's not stupid! There was nothing we could do! We're stuck on a wax and dying! You wouldn't know because you're busy with the shitty cook!" Zoro

"Well I never thought that you would fall in a silly trap!" Lana retorted. Zoro was silent for a moment. He did fell on a trap. Only because Lana was the trap they sets him up with! He thought she needed his help. Turns out it was a trap all along.
Lana glanced at Zoro and sighed.

"I'm glad you are alright.." Lana whispered.. Zoro looked at Lana..

"Uhm I mean.. All of you are alright!" Lana panicked. She wasn't that obvious isn't she??

"I'm glad you're alright too." Zoro smiled genuinely at her.. Lana blushed.. and pressed hard on his wound making him scream!

"Ah sorry sorry!" She then took the needle and thread to stitch him up. It amazed her on how she knows how to do these things. She can't even remember why.

"You sure know what you're doing right?" Zoro said as he saw the needle.

"How come you're afraid of a needle but not with a sword." Lana said as she prepares the needle.

"I'm not! I'm afraid of you messing up!" Zoro

"Just shut up and don't distract me!" Lana said making Zoro shut up. She can really be scary at times.

She started stitching his wound and surprisingly it didn't hurt one bit. She really knows how to do this.. Zoro thoughts.

After she had finished treating him.. Zoro stood up stretching a bit.. feeling better than before.

"Roronoa-san.. Don't overexert yourself just yet. The wounds might reopen if you move too much." Lana said as she packs up all the supplies.

"Since when did you become a doctor?" Zoro crossed his arms.

"I'm not a doctor.. I'm a... Nurse. Yeah.. a nurse. So listen to me okay?" She smiled as she stood up. Zoro looked up, his mind betraying him as it imagined her as a nurse. And it came out as a perverted one. He imagined her with a slutty nurse outfit.

"Ah! Are you okay Roronoa-san??" Lana asked when she saw his nose bleeding.

"I'm fine.." Zoro stopping her from coming towards him.

"Nurse Lana! Treat me too!" Sanji shouted

"You're not even wounded shitty cook!!" Zoro shouted

"It's because I'm not weak like you Stupid Marimo!" Sanji argued back. Lana sighed. Guess they're all fine.. She then approached Usopp who's cleaning his own wounds..

"Let me help Usopp-san.." Lana offered as Usopp obliged.

"It's a good thing you know how to do this things Lana.." Usopp complimented.

"Honestly it made me think a little.. maybe I am a nurse before I forgot everything.. Maybe that's why I can do this naturally." Lana said bandaging Usopp's nose.