Lana On A Nameless Island

Vivi told her what happened as Lana treats her arm. It was nothing serious.. Just a wound.

Apparently, the people who lives in the island were not very welcoming at first.. pointing their guns at them.. The boys retaliated which cause the gunshots. Fortunately Vivi managed to calm Luffy down and asked him to be humble since they're the one who needed their help. It works as they were invited to go to their village which is what they're doing now.

Luffy, Usopp, Lana, Vivi, Nami who's in Sanji's back went to go see the doctor accompanied by the people who lives in the island. While Zoro and Karoo stayed on the ship, tasked to guard it.

As they were walking on the thick pile of snow.. Lana couldn't help but be amazed.. The island is all white and chilly! She was walking alongside of Vivi..

"I must warn you, the only doctor we have here is a witch." The guy in a green and gold armor with a large weapon on his back said. He seems to be the leader of the group.

"A witch?!" Usopp exclaimed. Can a witch be a doctor? Don't they curse people, not heal them??

"You gotta be kidding me. Nothing here makes sense.." Sanji.

"At least they have a 'doctor' here.. What is this place anyway?" Lana looked around.. and glanced at the men surrounding them.. Some of them are blushing as they stare at her. She feels uncomfortable so she just looked at their leader in front of them..

"This land still does not have a name." He answered.

"A nameless land? Does that really happen?" Vivi asked.

Just then Usopp screamed!
"A bear!!"

"Everyone! Pretend to be dead!" He lowered his voice as he continued then lays down the ground.

"A Hiking Bear. They pose no danger." The leader said. Lana glanced at the huge white bear! Who's walking like a person with a pickaxe on its right paw.

'I want one of those bear! Will captain agree if we catch one?' Lana thoughts.

"Don't forget to bow. It's proper hiking manners."

They all bow as they pass by the bear. Ignoring Usopp who's still lying on the ground. Lana's eyes sparkle.

"Don't tell me you want one of those too?" Vivi said when she noticed Lana. She remembered how Lana wants to have a pet tiger. Now she wants a bear!?

On the other hand..

Zoro removes his shoes taking a look on his injury.
Moving his feet around to test if the stitch will open otherwise Lana would be mad at him.

"Yosh! It's all better now!" Zoro exclaimed to the scared Karoo who's covered by a cloak.

"Lana really did a nice job stitching. Now I can finally do some real training! I was getting sick of that watered-down training. And I can't fully train when Lana tries to nag every time she saw me lift heavy weights while standing! Besides just watching the ship is boring as hell." He said as removes his coat throwing it at Karoo and then his shirt comes next and lastly is his green haramaki.

"Maybe I'll go for some cold-weather swimming to suppress myself." Zoro said as if it was the most normal thing to do.
Karoo jaw drops. Who would dare to swim in this ice cold weather?? Only Zoro of course!

---

Lana and the others arrived at the village..

"This is our village, Big Horn." The leader introduced.