Calypso's Time With Ace

8 years have passed..

Caly has grown into a fine woman. She was fully healed.. well except to the fact that her burnt back has left that scar that she wants to forget..

During these 8 years, her father put her in a strict training in order to get stronger. To protect herself. And she didn't fail him. She became a fine pirate.

Caly was now 15 years old. This was the time that they met Ace. The pirate that her father wants to join the crew. Ace was 18 this time.

"Tochan.. are you sure about this? Isn't he the son of your great enemy? Gol D. Roger? To think that he wants to kill you, you still brought him to our ship. What were you thinking?" She was now on her father's chamber. Just hanging out.

Her father didn't answer but just laughed.

But after a month of attempting to kill her father, Ace became a loyal member of the crew. 
Not too long he gained the respect of the pirates making him the second commander of Whitebeard.

Another 2 years passed...

"Say Caly. You and Ace are close right?" Whitebeard suddenly opened up. 
They were in the deck enjoying the sea breeze. Just a normal day for them..
Caly was leaning on the side of the ship watching the sea waves.
Ace was startled by the mention of his name.

"Not really." Caly answered nonchalantly making Ace smirk.
To describe their relationship, well, Caly considers him as one of her many brothers and they always got each other's back. It's very platonic if you ask me.

"Come on.. Ace. Do you like my daughter?" Whitebeard eyeing the fire fruit user who's leaning on the mast of the ship.

"What!?" Caly reacted while Ace just widened his eyes, surprised by the sudden question of his admiring captain.

"What? I'm not asking you." Whitebeard snickered at Caly then looked at Ace.. waiting for an answer.

"W-well.." Ace can't look at Whitebeard's eyes.. he looked at his side.. avoiding eye contact as he covered the red tint on his face with his left hand.
He glanced at Caly who was now glaring at him.

"Well.. I can't say that I didn't like her.." Caly was dumbfounded by this.

"Hahahaha! So you do like her!" Whitebeard.

Caly continued glaring at Ace which he just ignored.

"Come on tochan. What's your point??" She's now annoyed.

"You two should get married!" Whitebeard said as he drinks his beer then laughed.

"What!!???" Both of them reacted.

"Why not?? My daughter is now eligible of marriage since she's now 17. And I wouldn't hand my daughter to just other man." He said as he stroke his white beard.

She sighed.
"Okay.. enough jokes tochan.. what are you really trying to do?"

"I told you. You and Ace should be together."

"Why? If you're worried about me.. I can handle myself just fine. And you entrust me with this weakling who can't even beat me?? You're belittling me tochan." Well what she said is not true, he's not weakling, she just loves teasing him.. It has been their thing, having banters here and there. In fact everyone were used to them.

"What did you say!? Who's weak!!" Ace stood up straight and faced Caly. Ah that irritated face that he makes.. it just makes her teasing fun.