Lana's New Sensei

"Where am I?" Zoro blurted out. Rubbing his arms to ease the coldness, he looks around.

"Ahhh!! Dammit! I got carried away and swam too long! Where am I? Where's the ship? Geez.. I can't tell where I am with all this snow!" Zoro ranted.

But he noticed something in front of him. It was a reindeer with a sleigh. And there's an old woman inside it. He stared at it for a moment.. Thinking if it was real or not.. The old woman also didn't utter any word.

"Ahhhh! I'm saved! Hey, old lady! Sorry to bother you, but will you take me to the nearby village?" Zoro said approaching the sleigh.

He stopped when he got a good look on the old lady. The woman was wearing revealing clothes!

"Huh? What're you doing showing your belly in this damn cold weather? What a weird old lady.." Zoro commented.

The woman looked at him and thought, look who's talking. She gestured for him to get closer in which he did.

"Be careful on what you say." She said before punching him out of the way!

"I'm still in the youthful 130's! Let's go Chopper. We don't have time to bother with a weirdo." She exclaimed.

"Wait you hag!!" Zoro shouted!

He was now alone and nowhere to go.

"What the hell was that stupid old hag's problem?!" The wind gushed in.. Zoro covered himself with his arms.

"Whoa, it's cold.. Damn! I'll be in trouble if I don't do anything.."

"Roronoa-san?" Someone called behind him.. So he turned and looked. His jaw dropped when she saw Lana! She wouldn't nag again is she??

"What are you doing here? And naked?!" Lana blushed seeing his bare chest again..

"What are you-? Why aren't you with the others?!" Zoro

"Ah.. I'm looking for a hiking bear." She said looking around.
"Have you seen one around here?"

Zoro sweat dropped. Here she goes again with the weird pets.

"No. What's a hiking bear?" Raising one eyebrow at her.

"It's a bear.. wait! How is your leg??" She looked at his bare feet.

"It's fine now. See!" He jumped up and down as he pointed on his ankle. Then stopped when the wind passed by. Shivering.

Lana sighed. Taking off her coat, she shove it to him.

"Nani?" He looked at her confused.

"Take it. You're cold aren't you?" Lana said fixing her pirate blazer.

"Well, Aren't you??" Zoro wonders, her face is blushing and her nose red.. Surely she must have been cold too.

But instead she just shrugged..
"The cold never bothered me anyway."

Zoro was kind of annoyed in how she said that and he took it as belittling him. That's why he throws her coat back to her.

"I don't need it! I'll do muscle training or something to warm my body up!" Zoro shouted in annoyance. Lana was just confused. He then made a handstand.. Don't tell me he's gonna walk like that?? Lana face palmed.

"Or you can use a coat??"

"I told you! I don't need it!" Lana earned an irk mark. She's now annoyed by the pride of this stubborn guy.