Calypso Meets The Strawhat Pirates

Fortunately for her.. she didn't fell off the boat.. The storm had calmed down.. but our protagonist is still unconscious..

Even without a sailor.. the boat continued sailing using the waves and wind.

STRAW HATS PIRATE SHIP

A certain green haired man woke up from his deep slumber. Breathing in the nice fresh air made him wonder.. The skies were so clear and yet he thought that there would be a storm.. Was it just his dream?

He stood up, as he scratched his head.. Yawning he took a good look around him.. Everyone were sprawled out on the deck.. Sanji, Usopp, and other two person that they have met earlier. Nami rested on the upper deck. As for Luffy, he was on his usual seat. The sheep head in the front of their ship. 

"Oi.. Oi.. Aren't you guys being a little lazy on a nice day like this?" He said nonchalantly. Without knowing that everyone except for him had spent an entire day to save the ship from various storms that had hit them. 

"You know where were headed right?" He continued, looking at Nami who is slumped down on the upper deck. Usopp, Sanji and Nami made an irkmark.. annoyed by their swordsman.

Zoro noticed the other two new faces on board.

"Hm? Why're you two on board?" He asked because he has no idea what had happened on the Red Line for he was asleep all this time.

A guy with a green tuxedo and a red crown let out a huge scream.. annoyed at the fact that there can be a man who is slow witted.

Luffy answered for them saying that they will be heading to their hometown.

"The place's called Whiskey Peak." Luffy said who changed his seat on the rail of the upper deck. 

"You mean you're giving them a lift? It's not like we owe them or anything." Zoro said as he inserts his hand on the pocket of his pants, understanding the whole situation about those newbies.

"Yeah. Nothing." Luffy answered clapping his feet as he crossed his arms.

"Well.. not that I care." Zoro looked down at them as they sat up. 

He crouches unto their level to have a good look.. Smirking, he lets out a sound of teasing , making them flinch.

"Those faces looks like they have nasty ideas.. What were those names again?" He grinned as he saw their wide eyes..
Backing a little bit from the scary swordsman .. sweating as they answered..

"P-please call me.. M-mr. 9.."
"I'm M-ms. Wednesday." A girl with a pony tailed blue hair.. wearing a green blazer with a colorful top and white shorts.

"Really.. I've been thinking about those names since I first heard them." Zoro continued his grin.. as he puts his hand to his chin and cross sitting on the floor. There  must be really something about them.. Now hearing their names.. he seems familiar with it.. like he had heard it somewhere before.. he just can't pinpoint it.

"Maybe I've heard about it before.. Maybe I haven't.." He was just teasing them at this point. Seeing them shake from fear is entertaining to him..

"Well either way--!" He didn't get to continue as he was punched in the head so hard that he bumped his nose on the floor!

"YOU!" Nami glared with her hand clenched into a fist,standing up behind him.

"I hope you enjoyed that little nap of yours. Snoring away, no matter how many times we tried to wake you." Nami gritted her teeth as she said those words.. clearly irritated with the swordsman.