Lana Arrived At The Castle

Dalton was being treated inside the house.

Vivi was walking back and forth, clearly worried. They were outside, waiting for any news about Dalton.

"In any event, let's go up the mountain, Lana, Usopp-san, Mr. Bushido!" She proposed.

"Huh?" Zoro said leaning against a crater beside Lana.

"I can't just sit around and wait! I'm worried of what might  happened to Luffy-san and the others in that big avalanche! Nami-san has a very high fever! If anything happened.." Vivi rambled continuously.

"You're worried about Nami.. On top of that, you're worried about Dalton-san, as well as Alabasta, huh?" Usopp said making Vivi speechless.

"Vivi, calm down! You're carrying too many burdens on your shoulders!" He continued..

"What?" Vivi was stunned on what Usopp is saying. Cause he's not known to be the calm one in the group. Even Lana is surprised on seeing this side of him.

"Nami is with Luffy and Sanji. I'm sure she's okay. They'll be fine! I believe in them!" Usopp said, hitting the mark as Vivi realized some things.

"Thank you Usopp-san.. I--" Vivi was interrupted when Zoro spoke, poking Usopp's forehead.

"For you, it's just that you're afraid of going up the mountain, isn't it?"

"B-but I heard that there are things like a yeti and bear-bunnies there!"

"Then say so from the start!"

"It'll be fine. It's Luffy we're talking about. He'll make it work. I can't help it if I'm scared! Any problem with that?!"

Lana facepalmed herself. Of course, he would be afraid. He's not Usopp if he's not like that. Vivi looks disappointed too.

"Don't worry Vivi. I learned to trust these knuckleheads and they don't disappoint. Well, sometimes.." Lana said.. Zoro and Usopp reacted to being called knuckleheads.. but Lana ignored them.

"Lana.." Vivi finds her refreshing confidence alluring. She and Lana joined the crew almost at the same time and yet, Lana feels like one of them, like she had been with them from the very beginning. How she trusts everyone and how she communicates, it astonished her. She's like a real princess.

"I'm like that at first.. constantly worrying about Roronoa-san when he went to save you from the Baroque Works.." Zoro blushed at Lana's statement.

"But Nami reminded me every time that he's strong.. that they are all strong.. Don't get me wrong, I did not join them just because I find them strong, it's the trust they have for each other, that's what reeled me in. So don't worry Vivi.. We are all here for you!" Vivi almost cried when she ran and hugged her.. Lana soothes the princess.. Usopp's right.. She has been carrying a lot of weight on her shoulders.

"Dalton-san! Wait!" Someone shouted inside..

Vivi lets go of Lana to look towards the door that just opened.

"Ahh! Dalton-san!" Usopp

"Dalton-san!" Vivi

Lana sighed in relief. At least he's alive.

"Would someone please tell me who the heck this guy is?!" Zoro

"I'll tell you later Sensei." Lana whispered to him. Zoro just grunted. Is it really necessary for her to call him sensei?