Calypso? No, It's Lana

After they have finished their bountiful meal.. She's still hungry but she can't bother them too much.. They were kind enough to take care of her and even fed her.. She doesn't want to impose.

Sanji's washing the dishes, Luffy's rubbing his grown stomach, Miss Wednesday and Mr. 9 were listening to Usopp's adventures.. Zoro's staring at her with crossed arms while Nami nudges him..

"Stop staring at her.. You'll make her uncomfortable." She smirked as he snickered.

"So miss.. can we ask your name?" Nami started to question. Everyone stopped what they were doing to listen..

"Uhm.. how can I say this.. I actually don't know.." She smiled a little bit awkward for her liking.. She could understand their reactions.. They were all surprised..

Zoro has a lot of things going on his mind.. She doesn't know? So is she Caly? What happened to her?

"What do you mean you don't know?" He voiced out one of his thoughts. 

"I don't.. I don't remember anything.. Nothing about my childhood, my family, even about myself." She hates to admit it but she pities herself. But she has to be strong.. She's not dead yet isn't she? There's hope yet.

"How is that possible? How can a person not remember anything??" Usopp asked no one in particular as he crosses his arms..

"When did it all started mademoiselle? " Sanji lights up his cigarette as he leans on the counter.

"All I remember is ....." She started to tell them the summary of what she could remember starting from the island she woke up in until she woke up from their ship.

The strawhats were speechless from the moment she was done telling her story. Zoro wanted to believe her but what if it's just like the woman who looked a lot like Kuina.. What if this girl just looked a lot like Caly? Now that she doesn't remember anything.. he can't confirm anything.

"Oh I'm so sorry.. I know my story is a bit messed up and it's pretty hard to believe.. but--"

"I believe you." The boy with a straw hat said firmly.

"Are you sure Luffy? She could be just pretending to steal our things!" Usopp said. Zoro had that thought already.. He can't trust her beyond this point. 

"She's telling the truth. I'm sure of it." The raven haired huffed as he nods.

"Grand Line has a lot of mysterious islands. It's very common for people to be like this.. I have heard stories about those people who has lost their memories.. Since they have their memories taken, the fact of this island remains unknown." Miss Wednesday said getting a nudge from Mr. 9. She didn't mind him though.

Nami sighed as they somewhat agreed on her statement..

"Well, we can't argue about our captain's judgment of people.. So what's your plan now?" Nami asked her.

"My.. plan.. is to just set sail I guess. I need to find out what happened and how to restore my memories."

"EH?? Alone?" Nami asked a little baffled on her plan. She's going to be alone again in the vast seas.

She just reluctantly nodded.. What other choice could she have? She needs to get cured somehow.

"Uh.. yes.. about that.. have you seen my boat?" They all sweat drops while Zoro just closed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"We throw it away." Luffy nonchalantly said.

"You what? Why?" Great.. her one boat.. is gone..