Calypso's Safe Haven

5 hours later..

She woke up.. The sand sticking to her bruised body making her wounds itchy.
She tried to stand up but she can't even lift a finger.

"So I guess this is what it feels like.. to die.." She faced the sea as she wanted it to be the last sight she will remember.

It was now dawn and the waves are calm as ever.

"I-i'm sorry tochan.. I couldn't wait for you.." she breathes hard as the pain of her back and her legs comes through, the adrenaline fading.

"I-i love you tochan.." She slowly closes her eyes.. Just as she lost her consciousness, the ground begins to tremble, waves became stronger, birds from the forest were disturbed as they flew above the sun rising sky.

Even the pirates that were on their ship were scared from the sudden tremor, having experienced the wild stormy seas last night, who would blame them.

On the sea..
Not too far from the shore where Calypso lies..
It is the White beard pirates!
A whale shape ship, Moby Dick, was surfing around the waves.

Using his fruit powers, he distorted the world making the fastest way to get to his daughter.
This kind of method is the very first time he had done it. For distorting the world may lead it to be destroyed. It has been confirmed that in every place in the world had felt the earthquake he had caused. Well of course he doesn't want the world to be destroyed, it's just that in desperate times needs drastic measures.

His crew fascinated by the power of their captain whom they consider as their father, immediately started into action as soon as they arrived the coast of the Island. Using their telescope, they look around the island.

Small smokes were still visible inside the village.. hinting that it was recently attacked.

As they scan the whole island..

"There! There's a child laying down the shore!!"

Whitebeard immediately stood up from his seat and grabbed the telescope.

"Calypso! Hurry!! To the shore!!" The crew saluted with an 'aye oyaji' and started rowing.

In a minute, they arrived at the shore.

Whitebeard as the first one to set down .. runs to the frail looking creature lying on the sand.

"Caly!!" Just as he was about to touch her.. he decided not to when he saw her fragile condition, afraid that if he touch her she might crumble away.

The doctor of his crew arrived near him..
"She's still alive! Treat her immediately!" Whitebeard ordered.

"Aye oyaji!" The crew carefully carried Caly's body back on the ship.

"Oyaji! There's a pirate ship not too far from here!"

Whitebeard's aura changes immensely as he stood up and walked to where his crew is pointing.

"Please do everything you can to treat her. Marco scan the island.. search if there are people alive." They immediately obeyed him not wanting to get caught with his rage.

Separating, the doctor and two of his assistant carried Caly back to the ship. Marco, Whitebeard's first division commander, along five of the crew went to the village in search for survivors. While Whitebeard went ahead to the pirate's ship docked at the shore near the village.

At the pirate ship..

Everyone has calmed down.
The crew got their sight back except for their captain. They are treating his eyes while he keeps on ranting how he should've killed the girl.