Lana In Whiskey Peak

Having the island finally within their sight makes them feel giddy.

"Land ho!!" Luffy cheered as he sits down on the sheep's head.

"So this is Whiskey Peak.. Sure is a weird-looking island." Sanji 

Lana looked at the island.. It looks like it has been overgrown by giant cacti. 

"Check out those huge cacti!" She mumbled.. and they nodded in agreement.

Just then Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday jumped on top of the rail. 

"This is our stop." Mr. 9 

"Thank you for the ride, my honeys." Miss Wednesday

"We'll meet again, if it is meant to be."  Mr. 9

"Bye bye baby!" They said in chorus and then jumped on the sea. 

"Baby?" Lana asked..

"Hai! You can call me baby if you like Lana-chan!" Sanji swooped in front of her. Lana sweat drop. She's getting kind of used to him being like this actually.

"There they go." Nami
"Who were those guys anyway?" Usopp

"Who cares! We're here anyway." Lana got the sense that Luffy is the kind of guy who's a bit carefree.

They all turned their head in the front as they entered the island.

"There's a river mouth up ahead. Looks like we can disembark there." Nami commented.

"You think there would be a boat there that I could borrow?" Lana reminded everyone that she's going to be setting off on her own, unaware of course. But thinking about it.. makes everyone feels sad. They haven't known her for such a long time but she fits in with them just right. Lana is the same. She's sad that she'll be leaving so soon.. She wished that she could've spend more time with them.

Breaking them from their thoughts.. 

"You don't think there'll be monsters and stuff here, do you?" Usopp suddenly said when he feels like he's being watched.. 

"Could be.. This is the Grand Line after all." Sanji . How he could manage to talk with that cigarette on his mouth is beyond her, Lana thoughts. Sanji immediately smiled at her when he noticed her looking at him. Zoro crosses his arms.. Why does she keep on staring at this damn cook? Does she like him? Do I care? Of course not.

"If we meet some monsters, we can just leave, right?" Luffy said as he looked behind him where his crew are and Lana.

"No we can't. Don't forget that there is a certain amount of time we have to stay on this island." Nami stated.

Luffy left the head and sits on the rail as he asked "How come?"

Nami raised her wrist where a dome shaped glass is attached on it.
"We have to let the Log Pose adapt to this island's magnetic field or else we can't continue on to the next island. The time it takes to adapt is different for each island. Therefore, some islands may take only a few hours, but others may take days." Nami thoroughly explained.

"So even if we want to get off this 'Monster Island' We might not be able to leave for DAYS because of the Log?" Usopp asked worried of what's going to happen with them as Nami agreed.

Lana is slightly worried too. Who knew that there would be such thing called Log pose and it has to set or something.. What if this place doesn't have a boat? What will she do next?