Lana! Welcome To The Strawhat Pirates!

"Yoshi!! Seno.." Luffy counted.
Yoshi - Alright
Seno - one, two, go

"Welcome to the Mugiwara Pirates Lana and Vivi!!" They cheered as they clinked their mugs.

The day was spent with laughter and story telling.. Lana learned a lot about them that day.. But the one she has been curious about is Zoro.

Luffy and Usopp were running around as they ate while Sanji's cooking. Nami and Vivi were talking while Zoro's drinking.

She approached Zoro who stopped drinking to glance at her.

"What is it?" He asked when he felt her staring at him.

"Can we talk?" She asked. Zoro raised an eyebrow before setting down his mug and stood up. He started walking as he puts his hands on his pockets. Lana followed him.

They ended up on the back of the ship. Plenty of privacy to talk with the view of the sun setting.

"Speak." Zoro said as he yawns.. leaning forward the rail to watch the sunset.

Lana went beside him..
"Who's Caly?"

Zoro knew that she would ask that so he wasn't that surprised. He glanced at her.. She was looking straight at him..
He looked back at the sunset, trying to remember everything about his childhood.

"I met her when I was still a kid. I had a friend who just died from an accident at that time and I was depressed about it. I guess you could say that she saved me when I was drunk on my failures and pride." He missed her. I know they were just kids at that time but he hasn't felt anything about the others the way he feels around her. He wants to see her again.

Lana could see it in his eyes. How much he misses her..
"D-do.. do you.. love her?" She managed to ask. She doesn't know why she's nervous about that.

Zoro was flustered for a bit by the sudden question but smiled as he looked at the sky.
"Yeah."

Lana.. felt like tearing up. The way he looks today.. he's so gorgeous. Zoro being in love is a wonderful sight. That she wishes it was her he's in love with. She realized what she had just thought.. and tried to erase it. What are you thinking Lana! Snap out of it.

"Do I really look like her??" She asked when she snapped out of her thoughts.

Zoro looks at her.. making Lana blush. The way he looks at her is different. His eyes looks so soft and endearing.

"Your hair and eyes were the same." He said that as he reaches to her hair.. touching the strands that is being flown away by the wind.. Lana blushed and can't stop her heart from beating so fast.
Zoro realized what he was doing and lets go of her.

"I wouldn't know.. I met her when were still kids. A lot of things could have happened between those years." Zoro leaned backwards on the rail and looked at the orange tree as it was gently swayed by the wind.

"Are you searching for her?"

"I became a pirate for her. I'll never stop until I find her." Suddenly Lana felt tears in her eyes. Why is she crying? She wipes it out before he noticed..

"Do you believe that I could be her?" Lana asked.

"That.. that crossed my mind. I'm considering it as a possibility." Zoro. Lana blushed.. Possibility. if it turns out to be her.. that means.. he's in love with her.. Stop with the thoughts!!