Lana Meets Wapol And His Crew

Lana and Vivi helps Nami settle in her bed again.
Putting a towel in her forehead..

"Lana-chan.. I just want to apologize for what I said earlier.." Vivi said.. both kneeling down beside Nami's bed.

"It's fine Vivi.. I understand where it is coming from.. I apologize too if I'm harsh." Lana

"No.. It really helped me. Thank you.." Vivi said and Lana replied with a smile.

"It's getting cold don't you think?" Lana said as she rubbed her arms.

"I think it's snowing Lana-chan.."

"Really?!" Lana runs outside to see the snow! Vivi just chuckled at her.

"It really is snowing!" Lana exclaimed when she got outside.

Usopp and Luffy looked at her even Zoro who's at the crows nest.

She looked around and held her hand to catch a snow.. She shivers when a gush of wind passed by her.

"Here. Figured you'd be cold even with that jacket of yours." Sanji said as he covered her with a cloak. Lana blushed at the concern and effort of Sanji. Zoro of course saw this. So he just continued looking over the horizon with the telescope, ignoring the uneasy feeling.

"Vivi-chan actually called for you.." Sanji said in which Lana replied with a nod and went back inside, followed by him.

Vivi just changed the small towel on Nami's forehead when Lana and Sanji entered the room.

"How is she?" Lana asked hoping for a miracle.
Vivi just shook her head sadly there's no progress at all.

"What do we do Lana-chan?! Nami-san's fever won't go down!" Sanji started to panic with Karoo squawking and running around the room!

"One thing is to stop freaking out." Lana said as she went near Nami's bed touching Vivi's shoulder who's clearly worried.

"It will be alright.." Lana. She's trying to be positive. Freaking out and worrying is not going to help anyone..

"She needs to see a doctor as quickly as possible.. At this rate, Nami-san will.." Vivi voiced out their thoughts. Everyone were thinking the same thing.

Just then the ship began to shake!
Vivi and Lana grabbed onto something to make them steady..

"Why is it shaking?!" Vivi shouted.

"Hold the rudder! If anything happens to Nami, I'll gut you all!" Sanji shouted to the crew outside as he holds Nami's bed to steady her.

"We must have encountered something!" Lana said looking at the ceiling.

A loud voice was then heard throughout the ship.

"Princess! Take care of Nami!" Lana shouted. Vivi has no time to reply as Lana and Sanji immediately went up the deck.

"Oi! What's going on?!" Sanji asked as he opens the door to outside.
Lana went out after. She stopped, surprised at what she is seeing.

Something's floating outside and it's big! It's like a round metal ship! And what's worse is...

Smoke tainted her nose. She looked at Sanji who's clearly the culprit. Sanji puffed up a smoke..

"So, What's going on?" He again asked but now with a calm voice.

"The ship's being attacked." Luffy nonchalantly said.

What's worse is there are people surrounding each one of them with guns pointing at them!