Lana In Little Garden

As they sail closer the island.. They realized how big the island is. Very ironic to the name it holds.

"This is Little Garden.. right?" Lana asked. Not sure if they should still call it that.

"What's little about it?" Zoro said behind her.

"This place doesn't quite fit its cute name." Nami

"Ahh.. it's like a terra incognita. It's a thick jungle!" Usopp panicked. Lana noticed that Usopp is not that brave like he told her he was.

"We have to be careful. I'm worried about what Miss All Sunday was saying." Vivi. Now that they think about it.. She did say that they'll be wiped out in this very island. What could possibly be in there??

"A-A-Are you saying a monster may appear?!" Usopp shouted still panicking.

"Who knows?" Luffy said nonchalantly. It's obvious he doesn't care of what's inside the island.
Lana aspires to be that brave.

"Let's go to our next destination without going ashore on this one!" Usopp proposed

"But the Log can't be stored so quickly." Nami said, hands on her hips.

"Also, we have to stock up on food soon. We have eaten the food we stored from the last town we were in." says Sanji as he lighten up another cigar.

Zoro noticed Lana who's quiet and smirked.
"Oi. don't tell me you're afraid?" She flinched.

"As if!" She shouted, red face.. She's not that scared but being pointed out was embarrassing.

"Don't worry Lana-chan! I'll protect you!!" Sanji shouted.

"Tch." Zoro

"Protect me too Sanji-kun!" Usopp shouted.

Zoro's enjoying teasing her. Just seeing her red face reminds him of Caly. And he can't stop doing it.

"There's a river mouth there." He said when he noticed the entrance in front of them.
Nami, Usopp and Sanji went to him to see what he's pointing at.

In front of them is a river that leads further inside the island. Of course they took the path.

"I hope there's a BBQ restaurant in here." Luffy said..

"As if there'd be one!" Sanji said knocking some sense into their captain.

"But you said we were going to stock up on food." Luffy pouted

"We'll collect food to cook later! Geez, what're you thinking??" Sanji

"But it's dangerous ashore.." Nami said then went near the rail.
"Just take a look at the plants here to start with. I've never seen anything like them even in encyclopedias." She continued.

Just then a loud screech noise surrounds the island making Nami, Usopp and Lana scream.

Lana stepped behind her bumping Zoro whom she doesn't know were behind her.

"Not afraid huh?" He teased again, smirking.
Lana pouted as she stood straight. Not hearing how Sanji complimented her and Nami.
"I was just surprised! That's all!"
"Yeah sure." Zoro said not believing her. She just huffed and crossed her arms. It's pointless to argue with him. If she didn't know any better, he likes teasing her.

"What was it I just heard?" Nami asked no one in particular.

"It's alright. It's just a bird. And this is just a jungle. Don't worry." Sanji tried to calm Nami. But he didn't know that something huge is approaching behind him making Nami and Usopp run!