Calypso Has Forgotten

After leaving her comfort zone, she realized that sailing the seas alone is not that hard compared to finding her friend, Roronoa Zoro. 

She doesn't know if this attempt search will be a success but she has to carry on nonetheless. They promised, she promised. Her first plan is to go back to East Blue, the Shimotsuki Village. That's where she met him. But since she's all the way back to the Grand line, she needs to cross the Red line in order to reach her target. Calypso is one of the few who can sail back and forth the Red line whenever she wants to. Having the power of the devil fruit, Tele tele fruit, she can control herself to fly over the massive mountain. Well it's easy to do if she really do manage to find the grand mountain, but with the current situation she has been having, let's say it will take her a long long time.

Swiping the little bit of sweat on her forehead after killing her what, 10th sea king. It's not her fault that they keep on attacking her. Too bad she can't cook them, her stomach's been grumbling. 

"Please let there be an island.." She mumbled as she looks at her log pose that is attached to her wrist. It was given to her by Vista to find her way around Grandline. You see there's a different kind of magnetic waves that interferes with the way the original compass works. To explain simply, it's the only working compass in the Grandline. It points from island to island.. well it takes time to set on one island to point to another island though it varies due to the different magnetic fields on each island.. it is completely random.. sometimes it just took an hour.. sometimes a year..

Caly thinks that it is an amazing invention but she hopes that she doesn't have to spend a year on one island.. but what she didn't like about it is how it was designed.. she liked the fact that you can put in your wrist.. but the cover.. it was a dome glass covering the compass inside.. like why does it need to be glass.. or why does it have to be a shape of a dome.. i mean seriously.. you could easily break this if you're not careful.. 

She sighed.. now her mind is full of nonsense.. she really needs to eat.. and rest.. she has been using her powers all day and it's making her sleepy.

It is one downside of having two devil fruits.. she gets extremely tired after having a few times of using it.. not so strong now is she?

She was laying down on her boat.. letting the wind do the sailing.. she's sleeping.. 

Her eyes shot open once she heard a seagull flying above the sky.. Seagull? There must be an island or a ship.. either way.. there's food. She sits up and looked around.. Not too far from her side is an island.. It made her really happy! Her first island! And oh boy.. Finally.. Food! So she immediately makes her way to the tiny island.. 

She docked her little boat on the small harbor just in front of a little town. Once she sets foot on the land.. She smelled the fresh air.. The sun was already setting so it's perfect that she can rest in a town and not in her boat.

"My first island! Let's see what we have here." She stated before entering the town.. Only to  notice the difference from the towns that she has been in.. This place seems to be abandoned? There's no one in town.

"Hello?" She asked.. cause why not? She can feel that there are eyes watching her.. What is going on with this town. She stopped when she found what seems to be the inn of the place. It was a small inn but it looks well maintained.. She entered and was greeted by a man who accommodated her to a room.. She booked a room for one night with a dinner and breakfast. As it was already night.. she asked if they could just bring her food in her room.. 

Her room is just a small room with a bathroom. It is very clean, she'll give them tips for that.

"Mmmmmhmm! Yum!" She exclaimed as she took a whiff of the food in front of her. She ordered various food. Meat, Steak, Chicken, Salad.. name it.. it's there. Caly's appetite is a little too huge for her petite body. She can eat a lot. Especially when she's tired. It is still a question for them on how she doesn't gain a lot of weight even if she eats like a hungry hippo.