"Because I love you"

I'd heard several calls of my name from camp. Bellamy. Raven. Octavia. Jasper. Monty. I blanked it all out, focusing on hitting the tree in front of me. My knuckles were red raw, but I carried on through the pain, hot angry tears streaming down my face.

Stupid.

You fell for the player.

You did this to yourself Kira.

I let all my anger out before realising I'd made a mistake, letting a scream escape my lips. A laugh emitted from behind me, halting my movements.

"Come on doll, is that really achieving anything?" The voice asked. I could hear his smirk.

"Leave me alone Murphy," I snarled, turning around to face the boy, slumping against the tree.

"What did lover boy do?" Murphy asked, his eyes glistening with interest from where he sat.

"Nothing worse than making a 12-year-old jump off a cliff," I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

"Fire's back, I like it," Murphy chuckled. I went to respond to him before we heard a pair of footsteps approaching. Bellamy stood a few feet away from Murphy, worried about approaching me.

"Kira"- he began, but I didn't give him the chance to finish.

"Go to hell Blake," I muttered, angrily trying to storm past him, but he caught my arm in his grip. "Let. Me. Go." I whispered quietly, my voice wavering with anger and hurt.

"Get out of here Murphy," Bellamy ordered the delinquent who complied reluctantly, sending me a smirk before leaving.

"Kira, just let me explain"-

"Explain what Bellamy?! How you just happened to sleep with Raven? After everything that has happened, after I knew what you were like, I was still dumb enough to fall for you, to let you in the walls that had been there since I was 12. I thought you had changed, but you're still you. I get it." I tried to shrug him off, but his hands found my shoulders, forcing me to look at him.

"I didn't.

"Didn't what? Change? Oh I know that Blake, I'm not"-. Bellamy cut me off with a frustrated sigh.

"No! I didn't sleep with Raven. She wanted to, but I pushed her off. She kissed me, grabbing my shirt, but I told her to forget it," he explained, his brown eyes pleading with me. I could sense he was being honest, but I wasn't convinced.

"Why should I believe you?" I spat, tears swimming in my eyes.

"Because I love you."

His words made me stop trying to struggle, instead just looking at him in shock.

"Everyone was right. Wells, Clarke, Jasper, Finn, hell, even Murphy. And I denied it every time. But it wasn't the truth. I wanted your wristband, because I wanted you onside. With me. Only now do I realise that was the wrong choice"-

Bellamy was cut off as my lips met his. The kiss was firey, afer the anger I had felt. But passioinate. Bellamy took a moment to react before his arms wrapped around me, lifting me slightly off the ground.

I loved him.

I truly did.

"Bellamy!" I heard a few shouts, breaking us apart. Octavia came towards us, raising her eyebrows seeing us holding each other, but worry still evident on her face.

"Clarke and Finn are missing."

A/N-Double feature tonight because I owe you guys. Thank you for reading. Honestly it means so much.